The Two Faces of Cinder Fall

"And if Ol' Sal here wontz ta know why Jauney ere looks loike er and Ozzy combined, ere it iz."

Leo threw a book at Salem's feet, which she picked up, blew out dust and began to read, which revealed the family tree.

It put a shock in her heart to find out that down below the tree, was the Arc Family, where Jaune is her descendant.

Salem breathed out in revelation... surprised that Jaune Arc... is her long lost grandson. She cried in tears so much so that she nearly fainted. It took her entire followers to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"I... I can't believe it. I thought I lost my family. But I've been a fool to think so. Jaune!"

Salem tried to fly at Jaune's seat to give him a hug...

But only to crash face first against a barrier and fell down to the seats, where her followers shouted her name and dived in to her relief.

Leo laughed.

"Didn't ya know I put up a barrier on dat grandma, or didn't ya see dat comin'?!"

Then continued laughing, which prompted Salem's council to glare daggers at Leo for mocking their mistress.

But Leo ignored their glaring, though the council themselves couldn't even attack him, as they didn't even know how powerful Leo was.

Ozpin secretly giggled at his enemy's misfortune, somewhat equally shocked that he still had family with the Arcs.

The Arc Family were downright shocked to find out that Salem, the Queen of the Grimm, is their patriarch, but did nothing at it following her barrier fiasco.

"Why you... I'll-"

"Wot Cindy? You're gonna pull a magic trick on me?"

Cinder barred her teeth, for this being had dared referred her Maiden powers as "cheap tricks.", and also being nicknamed, she really hated it.

"Are you done mocking them Leonardo?"

"Jus' boutz ta."

"Very well."

An omnipotent being arrived alongside, adjusting to considerable size aside Leonardo

"Who are you?" Ozpin asked.

"I am Eternal."

"Long story short, Eternal ere just came ta see the view on Jaune. And I ravva not face im in this place."

"Given that Leonardo here has bested me in battle, it has, and plus, this place is not for combat."

Everyone agreed and Salem and her consorts went back to their seats.

"Okay, okay, buckle up ladiez and gentlemen, dis story's a joke."

"I hope it was a good one." Blake commented.