Chapter 3 ( Part II )

Author's note : I noticed some chapters are too short and I decided to merge them because I started to realize I haven't started any important storylines . Merging them is to cut down the number of chapter which can be quite intimating if I wrote a story with 50 chapters. For old readers, I will label which chapter was this before I start for you all to read with less confusion with the same content.

Originally : Chapter 5

'' Nong, what do you want ? '' the canteen worker asked.

'' Par, I would like to have two Pad Kra Pao.'' (Par : aunt who is not related by blood)

Pheww, finally lining up for almost a century, our food were finally on our hands.

'' Nac, let's go to that table. Fast. Not much empty table are left.''

Finally I can enjoy my food without worrying about the exam.

'' Nac, what we should do after our lunch? ''

'' Ermmm, maybe go to the library ? ''

'' Wait bro, why we need to go to the library? The exam has just ended. Don't tell me you want to go there to look for some cute girls. I don't know you are interested in that. ''

'' What cute girl ? Nah. I wanna to borrow some books to read. ''

'' Seriously,reading ? Don't you wanna to do something fun? ''

'' What ? Reading is fun enough for me ! ''

I think My friend was in his STUDYING CANCER LAST STAGE . I couldn't stand it.

When we still chit chatting around, I felt like someone blocked the sunlight in front of me.

I slightly looked up and saw that similar face in front of me, sitting next to Nac.

He was taking a plate of Pad Kra Pao on his left hand and a cup of warm water on his right hand without any expression on face, slowly pulled out the chair and sat on it . What a coincedence !

I looked around and noticed there was no empty table available.

Maybe there was no empty seats for him except this seat in front of me.

I bended down my head and continued eating my rice with a faster speed. I wanted to leave this place as quick as possible before my face blushed like a red cherry.

'' Pang, eating slower. I'm afraid you may be choked to death by those rice.''

I felt a scorching hot glare from my front.

''Cough!! Cough !! Cough !! ''

'' Pang, are you okay? Do you need me to buy a glass of water for you ?''

The guy in front of me pushed his cup of water to me without saying anything.

I threw a quick glance at him. He just buried his head down and continued his lunch. Without thinking much, I took his cup and gulped down half a cup of water.

''Pheww, that feels better. I thought I was going to die at such a young age. ''

I looked at Wave : '' Kob Kun Nah. ( Thank you )''

'' I'm sorry. I have almost drank the whole cup of it. Do I need to buy a new cup for you ? '' I stood up from my seat while finishing my sentence.

I was watching Who Are You these days.Namtarn's acting skills are so good like she potreys the character's feeling with her eyes. She makes me cried like a crazy woman when I watched this series. Last but not least, Krist (uwu) is fantastic in this drama. I have watched the original drama by KBS (School 2015) before and I think Thai Version has another complicated feeling throughout the whole series. I will recommend you all to watch this if you are free🤪.