Chapter 5

Author's note : I noticed some chapters are too short and I decided to merge them because I started to realize I haven't started any important storylines . Merging them is to cut down the number of chapter which can be quite intimating if I wrote a story with 50 chapters. For old readers, I will label which chapter was this before I start for you all to read with less confusion with the same content.

Originally : Chapter 9

Pang POV

'' Nac, I need to move to the dorm that's for The Gifted students within this week. But don't worry. I will come here to visit you if I am free. Don't chase me away if I come here nah. ''

Nac gave a slight smile and said :

''Why would I chase you away? You are my best friend right?
Just tell me earlier so I can prepare some beer and snacks for us.''

'' Do you need me to help to pack your things?''

'' Bro, look at the stack of homework on your desk. If you help me with my things, I can't help you with your homework. Your homeworks are too hard for me nah.''

I began to pack my clothes cautiously. I'm afraid I will be too loud and disturb Nac who was driven crazy by his homework. If he can't finished his homework because of me, I will be so guilty.

I put those things on my desk into a box and voilà. I had finished packing everything. Tonight will be the last day I will be in this dorm.

Standing beside my bed, looking around the room, I could see the traces of me and Nac in this room.

Flashbac

Sitting beside the bed

Pang was holding a can of beer in his hand. His face has been flushed by the alcohol.

'' Nacc, I saw a cuteee girl at the library today. She is really cute. ''

''Can you follow me to there tommorow ? I wanna talk to her.. Nah Nah Nah (Please in Thai) ''

Nac rubbed his drunken friend's hair and chuckled by his cute request.

''Who is she? Did you know her name?''

'' I saw her name is something is Pui...mek.. Yeah Puimek.''

'' Oh poor boy. She is taken. Her boyfriend is in my class. He is... ''

'' Tell me who ! I'm going to kill him !''

'' He is Wave nah. I can't imagine this kid got this kind of talent in dating someone. He is the most quiet one in our class but he is the first one who has a girlfriend. He is really something huh.''

''Fxck, it is really hard to meet a cute girl in our school.''

''It's okay. You still have me, Pang.''

Nac put his arm gently over Pang's shoulder.

At the kitchen

''Nac , finally you can take a rest. I'm going to prepare lunch for us today.''
''Ermmm, are you sure?''
'' Woii Nac , I am all rounder Pang huh.''

After a few moments

'' Shit Nac, please come here NOW!! ''

''Shit Pang, what are you doing? Turn off the stove now.''

'' How can you burnt an egg ? You almost burnt the kitchen down ! ''

''Please Pang. I beg you. Please leave the kitchen. Let me cook huh.''

Nac took two packets of instant noodle out of the cabinet. Boiling a pot of water, throwing the noodle in it , preparing some vegetable and sliced meat, everything was done smoothly.

Pang and Nac were looking at each other awkwardly.

''Nac, do you want to try my fried egg? Even though it is darker than normal ones but it is edible nah.. ''

'' Shit Pang. Do you want me to get cancer or what? It is not getting darker. It was burnt ! Can't you see it has turned black🙄 ! ''

At the bathroom

It was a nice, breezy morning of a weekend.

Finally they decided to wash all the clothes that they have collected for almost two weeks.

They squeezed themselves in that small toilet, squating down, washing their clothes by hand.

The laundry room was too far from their dorm and they need to pay for it according the weight of their clothes.

During the start, they were focused into washing their clothes. Pang was getting so bored , so he splashed some water on Nac.

Nac looked at his clothes that got wet and planned to get revenge on Pang.

So he did the same thing to Pang. So they just changed from washing clothes to splashing water to each other.

''AaaaChhhooo.... You Pang, why did you start that war? ''

''AhhChhooo... What! It's all my fault? ''

Both of them were sick and couldn't attend their classes for almost a week.

I missed these days so much....

Staring at the ceiling, I suffered a restless night of sleep.