Chapter 7

Author's note : I noticed some chapters are too short and I decided to merge them because I started to realize I haven't started any important storylines . Merging them is to cut down the number of chapter which can be quite intimating if I wrote a story with 50 chapters. For old readers, I will label which chapter was this before I start for you all to read with less confusion with the same content.

Originally : Chapter 11

Pang POV

'' Why this kid always comes into my life? '' He mumbled.

''Pardon?''

I was confused by his words.

''Nothing else right? ''

I nodded my head.

BANG ! The door in front of me just slammed into my face.

How this kid can be so rude huh ? I won't go easy on you next time. Rage flowed through me like lava in the volcano, ready to erupt in any seconds.

I walked back to my room with many thoughts in my head.

What ?! Wave is living next door. So I will be seeing him for one year. Man!

I didn't know why my heart pounding like crazy....

Actually I got a familiar feeling since the first time I saw Wave. But I don't know when I had see him before. If I'm not mistaken,he is not supposed to be in my memory before as I think he studied in private school since primary school. He just got that rich vibe from him. He always thought that he was the prince and everyone was his maid.

But everything was my guess right ?

He was so kind that afternoon. He even gave me his water when I was choked by those rice. Honestly, after that incident, I changed my view about him A LITTLE. Just a little huh. But he got on my nerves when our first meeting.

Why am I thinking about him so much ? Oww, maybe I am just overthink. But what did he mean '' why this kid always comes into my life? '' This line was looped in my mind and I was annoyed by that.

Shit please stop thinking about that freak....

I put on the earphone connected with phone and played my favourite song to calm my mind.

🎼 ( The Luckiest Boy By Boy Sompod)

Do you know who I was before?
You know I was scared of love
I closed the door on anyone
Until I finally met you
You've pulled me out of the blue
You've changed my whole world.

Cuz you are the one
Cuz you are my heart
Cuz you are my dream that's coming true

The day you came into my life
I became the luckiest boy
Stay with me forever
Just you and I forever
Every time I look into your eyes
It's like looking at the blue sky
You are my sunshine
You are my starlight at night

🎼

I hummed along and slowly noticed something.

Shit! Why the lyrics sings my life with those cringy words?

Wave always give off ''bad boy'' vibe . Even I have seen him for three times, but I didn't see him smile before except for his unknown smirks. I think he was those who don't smiled very often and show his true feelings. Meeting him every time made my heart skip a beat.

What is happening to me ?

Wave POV

No way!! How he resemble him so much?

I was lounging with his back against the door and ny hands on my chest.

Shit!! Is him really him? Only him can make my heart beat so fast.... I didn't lose my coolness and charm right just now right?

That was kind of impolite just now nah. A shadow of guilt darkened my eyes.

Sigh..

What should I do? He must hate me so much after all these incidents.