Chapter 8

Author's note : I noticed some chapters are too short and I decided to merge them because I started to realize I haven't started any important storylines . Merging them is to cut down the number of chapter which can be quite intimating if I wrote a story with 50 chapters. For old readers, I will label which chapter was this before I start for you all to read with less confusion with the same content.

Originally : Chapter 12

Wave POV

Even though I have seen that kid for one and only time in the age of 12 , but his face, his features, his gaze were carved in my mind already.

I have been finding him for 8 years.

8 YEARS !!

I have used every connection of my family but all these effort were useless.Nothing about him was found.

So, his name is Pang? I won't let you go this time !

''Hello Uncle Tim. Please help me to check this person's information.''

'' Please give me the name, mister.''

'' Pang Pawaret. I need everything about him.''

'' Yes, mister. Do you mind telling me what are going to do with his data? ''

'' Do you remember I am finding someone desperately since I am 12 ?''

''Yes,mister. But actually who is he?''

'' He is the one I like.''

''Pardon,mister. But how about Puimek? Isn't she is your girlfriend?''

''Uncle Tim, you are asking too much nah.''

'' Sorry, mister. I will send the document to you later. One last question, when are you going to come back nah? Master (Wave's dad) missed you so much.''

'' I'm busy. Just tell him I will go back when I am free.''

''Ok, mister. Even you hate him so much, please remember he is still your dad. ''

''I get it . Please don't tell dad about this thing. Bye.''

Is Puimek really my girlfriend ?

I admit she is nice and cute. She is the type that every guys will fall for her.

We have dated for almost 1 year but we seldom went on a date. Both of us always busy with our studies. Most importantly, we seldom do any physical contact. The most extent is just holding hands. Like I don't think we should cross that line. I don't have feelings for her.

Why do I date her?

No choice..

My dad wanted me to marry her after we graduated from university. But I don't think I truly love her. I just treated her as my little sister.

We were like peas and carrots. She was the one friend I have during my childhood. So I adore her so much.

Her family was one of the well-known family in Thailand. My dad just want me to marry her for the sake of his business.

And that's why I seldom return home nowadays.

Flashbacks

'' Sawadeekrab Dad. I'm back.''

I waiied to my dad. Even I dislike him so much, I need to pay respect to him.

'' Son, how are the things going between you and Puimek? ''

Not again. Why he asked the same question every time I go back home?

I slightly rolled my eyes and tried not to get annoyed by this question.

'' Everything is fine between us.''

'' Good. Try to understand her more. Both of you will get married right after your graduation.''

''Dad, you know I don't have feelings for her right? Why do you keep forcing me to marry her? I don't want to hurt her feelings.''

'' You don't want to hurt her feelings. But how about me? Did you think about me ? Our company was in debt and her family is the only way that can help us.''

''Dad, is my existence in this world just for your business? I am a human too. Can you respect my own feelings and decision? ''

''No way. Just follow what I said. Don't ever tell me you don't want to marry her ! If not, you don't call me your dad !!''