Chapter 4

Why... Why is he here? Why!? Eiji kept staring at the man in front of the door breathing heavily.

The man went to take his seat, which was right next to Hikari...

He looked back towards Eiji and grinned once more.

What does he plan to do? Thoughts kept rushing through Eiji's head, completely ignoring that he's in class Eiji just kept staring at that man as if his life was over.

After class the man walked straight out the door, Eiji seeing him leave decided to wait a while to make sure he was actually gone.

Hikari walks up towards Eiji and slams the table

"I don't know what happened! But you have to snap out of it!"

Just like that Hikari leaves before Eiji could say a word to her.

What does she know? What could she possibly know how I feel? EIji clenched his face looking down at his table.

After a few minutes of silence Eiji finally gets up from his seat and heads towards the door. Just as Eiji went through the door he felt great force on his collar and was pulled aside and slammed against a wall by someone. Eiji opened his eyes and began to sweat as his eyes widened to see the man he thought left a while back.

"You thought you could get away from me!?" the man said staring right at Eiji in the eyes

Eiji looked away unable to reply. The man raised his hand in the air and slapped Eiji straight across his face.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you! Did you already forget what I can do to you!?"

Eiji looked down towards the floor, and stared at it as if he was going to cry.

Once again the man raised his hands and Eiji closed his eyes, but this time Eiji didn't feel anything, he took a peak and saw Ryo standing next to him holding the man's arm with veins popping out of his head.

"What do you think you're doing to Hamasaki!?!"

"Who are you!? Let go!" the man struggled and was eventually set free

"Don't let me see you again!" Ryo shouted waving his fists in the air

"I'll get you back Eiji!" the man said walking away

Eiji quietly walked past Ryo, but was stopped by Ryo's arm

"Who was that?"

"It's none of your business Machida!" Eiji tried forcing his way past Ryo, but found his attempt useless as he didn't even move a centimeter further from where he was.

"You know I won't let you go until you tell me" Ryo turned to face Eiji with a face of seriousness and one where he didn't smile.

Sigh, I guess I'll just tell him his name, then maybe he'll let me go...

"H, his name is... Kawata Takeshi..." Eiji once again tried to force his way through Ryo and this time he got through.

"Wait...!" Ryo lifted his arm trying to grab Eiji by his collar, but missed and was left behind as Eiji kept running without looking back.

Eiji, too afraid to look back continued to run all the way home. How did Takeshi find me? What does he plan to do to me? I can't believe Machida saw what happened!

As Eiji closed the door behind him, he fell to the ground. His vision got blurry and he touched his face, having his hand turning wet. Eiji sat on the floor, crawled up in a ball and began to sob. Until he felt a vibration from his phone, Eiji took out his phone from his pants and saw a message which read