Chapter 6

The next day early in the morning before anyone was in class, Eiji was in the classroom standing in front of Takeshi's seat holding a note in his hand. Looking at the note he's holding he turns his head to see Hikari besides him nodding her head. Eiji looked at the note once more and slowly placed it on Takeshi's seat.

Hikari placed her hand on Eiji's back and smiled at him as he turned to look at her.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you!" giving Eiji a thumbs up as she walked to her seat

Eiji smiled and walked towards his seat, as he sat down in silence he stared at Hikari and she stared back, he let out a small smile as they both waited for class to start.

This will work! I believe in my friends! Eiji nodded to himself as more students began to enter the classroom.

Eiji looked towards the door, each time someone entered the class Eiji felt as if his heart rate rose.

This has to work... It must work...! Eiji clenched his fists as he realized that the last person to enter the classroom wasn't his professor, but Takeshi looking right at him.

Takeshi looking right at Eiji smirked as Eiji looked away from him.

Going towards his seat, Takeshi notices a note. As Takeshi took the note off his seat, he read

"Meet me behind the school -Eiji"

Takeshi crushed the paper as he stared right at Eiji who was trying to ignore him.

"Look at me!" Takeshi thought in his head as he clenched his fists crushing the note even more

"Look at me loser!"

Throughout the entire class Eiji felt as if Takeshi had stared at him the entire day. THe moment class finished Eiji went straight for the door, before Takeshi could stop him. As Takeshi saw Eiji exit the classroom he tried chasing after him, but Hikari stood in his way pretending that she didn't notice him.

"Move!" Takeshi yelled as he tried pushing her aside

Hikari stepped aside and watched as Takeshi tried to chase after Eiji.

Behind the school, Takeshi see's Eiji standing still facing away from him. He raised his hand and threw Eiji's note right at his head.

"Hey, loser!" Takeshi yelled speed walking towards Eiji

Eiji froze in place, lost in thought as Takeshi got closer and closer to him.

What do I do? What should I do?

Eiji began to sweat as he heard Takeshi get closer and closer.

Clenching his fists together he sees his note blow past him.

Staring right at the note Eiji remember's Hikari's words.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you!"

Eiji took a deep breath and turned to face Takeshi who grabbed his collar.

"How dare you! A loser requesting me to meet him alone! Just whoo do you think you are!" Takeshi yelled, spitting all over Eiji's face.

However, rather than looking away Eiji stared right at Takeshi.

"What's with that look!? How dare you look at me like that!" Takeshi raised his hands and slapped EIji right across his face.

Eiji felt as if he was about to cry, but the pain kept him from shedding tears. It was as if he gained courage after remembering all the things he let Takeshi do to him. He clenched his teeth together and stared at Takeshi once more.