Chapter 3

Bill's P.O.V.

  Once the siren and octopus were done getting untangled and out of the net I stepped past the crowd and stopped in front of the siren before I cleared my throat successfully getting his attention. He quickly turned to me and pointed his knife in my direction won't the octopus on his head. I chuckled at his attempt to be intimidating. He looked at me rather confused. I smirked and keeled in front of him. I took his knife and put it in my pocket. He tried to look like he wasn't scared but I could see the fear in his eyes. I picked him up and the octopus kept trying to hit me in the face. "Get back to work." I said and everyone did as they were told. I made my way to my room. I opened the door and walked in closing the door behind me. I put the siren and octopus in the tank next to my desk that was now full of sea water. "What's your name?" I asked him. He didn't respond so I took his satchel and looked inside. I grabbed his journal and opened it. 'For Dipper, good luck on your adventure. -Wendy.' "So your name is Dipper huh? I think I'll call you Pinetree instead." I said. "Pintree?" He asked in a confused tone. "So you do speak." "Hmph." He crossed his arms and looked away. "Aw, don't be like that Pinetree." I said and chuckled at the glare the octopus was giving me. "So what's with the octopus on your head?" I asked him and he didn't respond. "If you don't respond I'll just have to throw it back into the ocean, or perhaps my crew can have it for dinner. What do you think Pinetree?" He seemed to not like the idea of being separated from the octopus as he took it off his head and held it close to his chest and growled at me. Maybe it's his pet. "Is that a no? Well than you might wanna answer my question Pinetree." "Fine! I woke up this morning to him poking me and than he started hanging out on my head and now we're travel companions. Isn't that right Aegeas?" The octopus flashed green in response. Wait...did the octopus just say yes? Did he give it a name? Is talking to it? Why is he talking to it? "I answered your question and now I have one.  Why do you keep calling me Pinetree my name is Dipper." "I keep calling you Pinetree because 1 there's one on your journal. 2 It's your new name. 3 I like giving people nicknames. And 4 I own you so I can call you whatever I want." I looked at Pinetree and he looked baffled at my answer which than turned to anger. "You do not own me! I don't belong to anyone!" He exclaimed. "I don't you think you get it Pinetree," I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I caught you and you are on my ship. I own everything I catch and everything on and everyone on mg ship. Therefore I. Own. You." I said with a smirk and let go of his chin. "Oh and by the way the names Bill, Bill Cipher."