Chapter 2

Dipper's P.O.V.

  I've been swimming for 5 hours now and I haven't seen anything exciting yet. I decided to take a break and see what Wendy put in the satchel. In it was a weeks worth of fish, some medical supplies, a hunting knife, a pen with water proof ink, and a blue journal with a silver pinetree on the front cover. The pages were thankfully, like the ink, water proof. I ate one of the fish and closed the satchel. I swam for another hour before decideding to sleep before continuing. I woke to something poking my cheek. That something was an octopus. Why is and octopus looking me? I thought. "Hello there." I said and sat up. It flashed blue before it clung on to my tail. "Um...can I help you?" I asked it but all it was flash blue again. "No? Okay, can you please get off my tail than?" It tightened it's grip in response. I was starting to get annoyed so I shook my tail in an attempt to shake it off my tail. It didn't work. "Can I please have my tail back? I need it to swim." It finally let go of my tail only to plant itself on top of my head. (It's not to big it's about the size of both of his hands.) Oh come on! I tried to pry it off my head but it had a strong grip. Well at least it was better than being on my tail. I sighed and swam off. After awhile of swimming with the octopus on my head I decided to talk with it. "Look if you're gonna with me, and on my head no least, you're gonna have to help to help out ok?" I asked, one of its tentacles flashed green. I'll take that as a yes. "Are you female or male?" The tentacle flashed blue. "Male it is. Can I give you a name?" Green. "How about Oscar?" Red. "Victor?" Red again. "Ruben?" Another flash of red. "Okay, how about...Aegeas! It's Greek for protector." (I don't know if this is accurate or not, I found it on a website.) Green. "Aegeas it is. Hey Aegeas? Wanna go to the surface?" I asked. The tentacle flashed green so I swam up to the surface. The sun was so bright and the water seemed to sparkle underneath it's gaze. "It's so pretty!" We looked at the clear blue sky for awhile before a big shadow crossed over us. "Huh?" I turned around and came face to face to with a huge ship. "Pirates." I mumbled under my breath as I died under the water as quick as possible. In school they had a class just for sirens like me. It taught us what to do if a pirate ship came too close to the village. And by the looks of it that's where it's heading. "Should I sing the Siren's song and try to sink it?" Aegeas flashed green so I took a deep breath and got ready to sing. But before I could sing a net was thrown on top of us. I started thrashing around trying to get out of the bet but I only got more tangled up in it so I stopped. The bet started to go up taking us with it. We landed on the ship with a thud and came face to face with a bunch of pirates. Oh sea urchins, I thought why have you forsaken us Poseidon.

Bill's P.O.V.

  I was in my room reading my book about sea creatures when one of my crew mates, Pyronica, came bargaining in. "Cap'n. We caught a siren." She said. I immediately put my book down and went onto the bottom deck. Once I got there I saw my staring at the creature caught in our net on the deck.

 Once I got there I saw my staring at the creature caught in our net on the deck

(I don't know how to describe him so here's a picture. Art is not mine!) He was absolutely stunning. Than I noticed an octupos untangling the siren. I was confused by that shrug it off. "8-Ball, fill the tank in my room with sea water." I ordered. By now the octopus was done untangling the top half of the siren and working on the net by his tail as the siren sat up. Damn that octopus is fast. The Siren was digging for something in his satchel. He pulled out a hunting knife made from some sort of tooth or claw. He used it to cut some of the rope completely ignoring the stares he was receiving. Well this will be interesting.