𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

When Eve left the den to go into town, she was one of her favourite purple dresses that she decorated with paint splashes of paint in different colours. The shoes she had on her favourite black knee-high boots. Eve put her now colourful hair up into a lovely high bun with flowing locks. Eve also had on a charm bracelet that had six charms on it. Each charm represented one of her friends.

There were 4 long live evil charms and one long live good charm. There was a long live evil charm for each of her friend's parents. Maleficent had a charm, as did the Evil Queen, and Jafar, and Cruella De Vil. The only long live good charm was for Beast. The sixth charm however Eve thought was the most important, at least to her anyway, because it was her charm. The charm was double-sided on one side there was a wolf howling at the moon. That resented Eve's wolf self. On the other side, there was a pentagram for Eve's witch side.

That bracelet was one of Eve's greatest possessions if anything were to happen to it, the girl would be crushed. It was of Eve's favourite things made by Evie. But enough with that that let's get on with the story.

Some would say it was a bit to fancy for school, but today was a special day, that was worth dressing up for. Today was the Mal and the gang would come to Seabrook. The now 17-year-old girl received word a few days ago that things were all good in Auradon, and that everyone would be heading to Seabrook. The letter also stated it would be a two-day journey. And Eve got that letter two days ago. So, that means today is the day Eve will see her friends.

Eve was lost in thought that she didn't see Addison, Wyatt, Willa, or Wynter walk up to her. What finally pulled her out of her thought was seeing her brother's hand in front of her face.

"Earth to Eve, anybody home?" Wyatt said. "Hello,"

Eve smacked Wyatt's hand away. "Ok, so someone is home and their mad today," Wyatt said with an attitude as he held his hand.

"I'm not mad, just annoyed that you waved your hand in my face," Eve said as she picked up her pace.

"Why are you wearing that?" Addison asked looking at Eve's outfit.

"What do you mean?" Eve asked. "I mean you only wear that dress for a special occasion and school isn't a special occasion. So why are you wearing that dress?" Addison asked looking at Eve curiously.

Before Eve answered she snapped her fingers at teleported to the school. "Ugh, I hate when she does that," Addison said as she continued to walk. When everyone made it to school they saw Eve waiting out front patiently for something.

"What are you waiting for?" Zed asked walking up to his colourful haired friend. Eve waited til all her friends were here to tell them the answer.

"I waited for my friends," Eve said excitedly. Wyatt laughed. "But we are already here," he said.

"No not you guys my other friends," Eve said as she stood up and looked over Zed's shoulder. Eve screamed with delight making everyone in the front of the school look at them. But the people close to Eve had to cover their ears.

"They're here," Eve screamed pointing down the road to a carriage coming down the road.

In Auradon...

Mal her friend were on their way to Seabrook, to see Eve. "I can't wait to meet Eve, I hope is as cool as you say she is," Dizzy said excitement laced her voice.

"Trust me Dizzy, she is cool," Evie reassured her friend. "Yeah, Eve is so cool," Jay said. "The coolest," Carlos agreed.

"Ok, guys we are officially in Seabrook," Mal said when everyone passed the border. "Why are we going to help her again?" Uma asked.