𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Ben, Celia, Dizzy, Uma, Harry, Gil, Hades, Lydia, Addison, Bree, Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter were standing outside of the grocery store. Everyone knew that they were hanging out and buying groceries for the house that Mal and everyone is staying in.

But there is one thing everyone forgotten about, and that was Eve. The mist the shadow creature hit the group with erased their memories of Eve.

"I feel like we were standing here for a reason," Mal said rubbing her head, trying to make herself remember.

"We were probably walking back home," Ben said looking at the bags in his hands.

"Yeah, I guess that is what we were doing," Evie said looking at the bags in her hands.

"Let's go," Dizzy said as she started to walk in the direction of the house.

"It feels like I'm forgetting something," Zed said shaking his head as he followed Dizzy. Everyone else had that same weird feeling as they left but they couldn't put their finger on it.

~~~POV change brought to you by Shadow Creatures~~~

When Eve woke up she found herself handcuffed and locked in a cage, laying on a cot with a blanket on it. When Eve sat up she looked around and the only other thing she saw was a small desk.

"Oh, good you're up," Eve heard a familiar voice say.

"Eric, why did you kidnap me?" Eve said slamming her hands against the bars.

"Listen, I was going to play the long game, make you trust then I will ask you for the real Blood Rudy, but after much thinking, I decided to just force you into giving me want I want," Eric said simply.

"I would never give you this, I know you want to use it for more than just your hands," Eve shouted rudely.

"Fine, yes I want to use the Rudy and your powers to take over the world," Eric said laughing evilly.

"Well, that is going to take a while to happen, because I will never give you the Rudy," Eve said turning her back to Eric.

"That's your choice just know you're not getting out until I get that Rudy," Eric said as he started to walk away. Eve growl, she was willing to spend the rest of her life in this cage then give him the Rudy.

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess," Eve began to sing, making Eric turn around.

"So I sat quietly, agreed politely. I guess that I forgot I had a choice. I let you push me past the breaking point. I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything," Eve sang loudly.

"What... what are you doing?" Eric asked annoyed.

"You held me down, but I got up (hey!). Already brushing off the dust, you hear my voice, you hear that sound. Like thunder, gonna shake the ground," Eve sang breaking the handcuffs around her wrists.

"You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I had enough, I see it all, I see it now," Eve sang loudly.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. You're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang with a little growl.

"Now I'm floating like a butterfly. Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes. I went from zero to my own hero," Eve sang.

"You held me down, but I got up (hey!). Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice, you hear that sound. Like thunder, gonna shake the ground. You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I've had enough. I see it all, I see it now," Eve sang.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. You're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang loudly.

"Ok, that's enough," Eric said

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. You're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang.

"Seriously stop," Eric commanded. But Eve didn't stop.

"Roar, roar, roar, roar, roar!" Eve sang as she used her magic to break down the cage door.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang as she danced down the hall.

"Get back here," Eric yelled, but Eve didn't listen.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. You're gonna hear me roar!" Eve sang loudly

"You will never, get this Rudy," Eve said rudely then she left.

~~~POV change brought to you by something I can't think of~~~

It had been almost a day since Delia told the kids her secret. Millie kept bugging her parents about wanting to meet Eve, while Max still avoided Delia and Duke. Every time anyone tried to talk to him, Max would just ignore them.

"Morning," Max said grabbing his breakfast then headed back to his room. Millie was done with her breakfast, so she followed her brother to try and talk some sense into him.

"Why are you acting like this?" Millie said opening the door before Max could close it.

"I'm not acting like anything," Max whines stuffing his face with food.

"Your acting like a jerk," Millie said sitting with her brother in the bed.

"No I'm not," Max whined still stuffing his face with food.

"Yes you are, you know Mom gave up Eve to keep her safe, and she finally decided to tell us, and your acting like a big jerk," Millie said slapping Max in the face.

"Ouch! I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just upset that Mom never told us," Max said rubbing his face.

"Do you even know why she never told us?" Millie asked, Max shook his head.

"She was trying to protect, if she had contact with Eve it was very likely that her father would find them. Then bad thing would happen," Millie told her brother.

"Just give me some space," Max said. Millie nodded then left the room and went to her own.