Shopping!!!

It was Saturday and on my Work Schedule it says I have Saturdays and Sundays off. I need about one month and a half until my due date is. I need to buy baby stuff. I need a bag for things for the baby. A stroller, toys, clothes, a crib, and some other things. I was going alone but the boys wanted to tag along. "Guys, what about your fans they will surround you and won't let you guys shop." I stated. "We actually book the whole mall the only people there are the workers and some other people that shop but it's just elderly people. But there's is quite a bit of elderly people in there at times." Suho said. "Really, are you guys that rich to book a whole mall to yourself once a week.?" They nodded. So I guess it's settle we are going shopping today.

We drove the two vans to the mall. Once we got to the mall there was a lot of elderly people, Suho was right. We went to this baby store full of kid things. Xiumin came along with me, we looked at all the baby stiff. "Ariel it's going to be a boy right?" "Yes, why?!" "Oh, it's cuz I want to buy the baby something!" "Oh, ok!" We kept looking for things. I saw these cute little baby shoes. They were so cute I just had to get them. They were blue, with little white straps crossing from the right to the left.

We got some clothes. The boys came into the same store I was in they had a bunch of baby stuff they already bought especially Suho that kid can buy all of Korea. "Thanks guys, how much do I have to pay you back?" "Nothing!" They said together. Wow, these boys are something special like good way special. We went to SubWay at the mall. I ordered a foot long subway club. I put American cheese, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and mayonnaise. (This what I put on my sub) I got the Italian Herb and Cheese Bread. I ate the whole footlong just like that. I ate before the boys even finished eating.

I drank my soda and chips that I got. The boys looked at me with their mouths opened. "What!?" "How did you eat that so fast?" Asked Kai. "Oh well, incase you haven't notice I'm not only eating for one but for two people!" "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that!" He just laughed and continued eating. It was already 3:27. I wanted to go back home since my feet were killing me. My problem is always my feet and back. "Guys, can we go back home!?" "Yeah, sure lets just grab all the stuff and leave." Suho said.

We drove back home. I walked into the house and took off my shoes. I put on some slippers and went to my room. And slept the whole day until the next morning.

--------------------------------------------

Comment Vote Follow ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I need more votes to update the next chapter. So please vote for the next chapter.