Chapter 27

After a couple of minutes the movie came to an end and Kai got up from his seat and carried Ariel to her room and tucked her in. Kai crouched down to Ariel's level and moved away the strand of hair and he sat there for a while examining Ariel's face. He tilted his head to the side and mumbled to himself, "You seem really familiar Ariel... " He stood back up and closed Ariel's room door slowly and went into his room and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Ariel woke up and made her bed and went into the bathroom and showered and brushed her teeth. She put her hair in a bun and put on sweatpants and a black jacket. She saw Jin Woo awake while playing with his fingers she smiled and carried and bathed Jin Woo and changed jin woo. Once she finished she walked downstairs and saw a big mess in the kitchen and she sighed and she shook her slightly. She put Jin Woo in a baby chair and started cleaning the kitchen, once she finished she grabbed Jin Woo and went into the living room to her surprise she saw everything was clean, she sat down and started watching TV after a while her phone started to buzz and she grabbed her phone and saw a message from Sungyeol, she opened up the message and it said,

SungYeol: Hi Ariel haven't seen you in a while, I was wondering if You'd like to hand out later today?

Ariel: Hmmm, I don't think I have important things to do today, so I guess we could :)

SungYeol: Good, I'll get go to your place around 5, does that sound ok ?

Ariel: Mhm, see you then :)

Ariel put down her phone and kept watching the TV its pretty early for the boys to be awake so she walked back to the kitchen with JinWoo and put him in his baby chair. She placed a small bowl of cereal for Jin Woo to munch on, she started making breakfast for the boys and it was pretty hard since it was for twelve people and especially since they're boys, but that was her job so she cooperated with it. She grabbed all the ingredients and started making pancakes with whip cream and strawberry at the top for the boys, she began to make them a strawberry banana smoothie and as she turned on the blender it woke the Boys up and one by one the table started getting filled with the boys they all sat there with their sleepy faces and every now and then she heard a yawn from them. She filled the cups with the smoothies and filled the plates with three pancakes on each plate. They started eating their food as their faces lit up. I finished up and started washing the dishes and everything else. When I turned around I gasped Kai's face was centimeters away from my and flushed red. "O-oh did you n-need anything K-kai?" I stuttered. He chuckled and said, "No I was just going to put my dirty plate in the sink." I nodded and quickly turned around and washed his plate.

Kai walked towards JinWoo and carried him. I didn't notice I was smiling looking at Kai and JinWoo Together, I shook my head and looked around and saw a pair of eyes looking at me and it was Xiumin, his eyes looked hurt and mad at the same time, I smiled at xiumin but he didn't budge.

------------------------------------

OMG...I'm sorry guys I haven't been updating

But please keep supporting me some of you guys sent me a message asking for an update and thaf justs makes me so happy because now I truly know that some of you actually love my story and thank you for that!!!!
Sorry if this update doesn't make sense I was actually typing this half asleep and this wasn't revised!

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡