Lovely Day

I woke up in the hospital room. My part was hurting bad still. The doctor said it will take about a week or a little bit more than that to heal. I have my baby boy next to me in the crib they have for babies. My mom came last night. She said she snook out by saying she was going to check on some things in the office. She came and hugged me and talked for a while. She met the boys and the baby. She started crying when she saw the baby. She said he was very handsome and cute.

She left after that and said that she will try to visit me when she can. Two of the boys stayed with me last night it was Kai and Xiumin. They were both arguing who will stay with me So I told them that they can both stay. They didn't talk to each other the whole night I just thought of how childish they are.

The doctor said that I can be discharged by tomorrow. Just to check if the baby is doing well and if he's stable enough to leave the hospital. Today I wasn't in hospital clothes I was wearing normal clothes. So I got in the wheel chair since I was hungry and I wanted to buy food. I sat on the chair it was a painful walk but I did it for the food. 😂

While I was wheeling down the hallway I saw the guy from the ice cream the last time we went to eat ice cream.

"Do you need help?" "No, thank you!" "Let me take you!" "Arasso, thank you!" "May I know your name?!" He asked. "Ah, my name is Ariel! How about yours?" "Oh, I'm SungYeol!" "Wait, aren't you from Infinite?!" He nodded and smiled. "Wahhh, you are very good looking!" I said. "Thank you, your very beautiful yourself!" I blushed a little.

We got to the main lobby in the hospital and I got a mango smoothie and a sandwich. We talked while going back to my hospital room. "Did you give birth Ariel?" "Ah, yes a baby boy!" "Really can I see him?!" "Sure, but aren't you with your band mates?!" "Yea, but their kind of busy." I nodded. We went into my room and the baby was still sound asleep.

"He's very cute and handsome!" "Thank you!" He kept admiring the baby. He looked at him and smiled. I saw sincerity in his eyes and happiness. He touched the babies hand and rubbed his little hand with his thumb and smiled. "Ariel well I have to go!" I smiled. "Here's my number and address if you need anything!" "Thank you!" He walked out.

I looked at the paper he gave me with his number it said 'Call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX' he drew a heart and a wink face. I just laughed and sat in my wheel chair.

I saw that Kai was up and he was eyeing me. "Why are you smiling at that paper?" i just hid the paper behind me. "Oh it was n-nothing.!" I just smiled awkwardly and looked at the floor and Kai had a confused face in him.

----------------////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\--------

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That is SungYeol is from Infinite!!!