Worry

It's been two weeks since we last went to the mall! I only need less than a month on my due date. I'm really nervous and scared. I'm having a lot of what if's. I've been saying what if my child is premature, sick, disabled. Just the thought I started sobbing. I forgot we were on the living room will all the boys. They all look at me with worry. "Ariel, are you Okay?" I just nodded when Sehun asked me that. Suho the closest person next to me hugged me. "Ariel, tell us what's wrong, you know we are family right!?" I nodded. I took a deep breathe. "Well, you know I only have less that one Month until my due date, and I'm really nervous and scared. I've been having many what if's. Like what if my baby is premature, sick, or even disabled!" I said holding back the tears.

"Ariel, the baby is going to be ok.!" Suho said reassuring me. I took a deep breathe and kept calm. To take These thoughts away, we went to the Ice Cream Parol. When we got their people were staring. Well of course they would. They saw a girl pregnant with twelve handsome men. I kind felt insecure with everyone's eyes on me. I heard whispers like, 'slut' 'whore' 'ugly bitch' I kept my head down and tried not to look at people.

I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw this handsome guy. "Mianhe, I didn't see you!" I said as I bowed. "Ani, it's alright."

Someone's POV

I was at the Ice Cream Parlor some girl bumped into me she apologized, I looked I was about to yell at her, until I saw this beautiful girl, even though she's pregnant wow she's gorgeous. I was going to ask for her name and introduce myself. But this tall guy Pushed me away from her.

I wish I can see her again. If I was really close to her is would ask her to be my wife and I'll be the father of that child. Even if it's not my child. That's how much I like... No love Her. Is this what they call Love At First Sight.

Ariel's POV

The guy was about to talk but, Kris pushed him away. And took me to the counter to ask for our ice cream. Just saying the guy was really handsome. We ordered ice cream, I chose cookie dough Ice Cream with a waffle cone. I was finished with the first ice cream. "Ummm, Chanyeol do you have money?" "Yeah, why?" "Ummm, can you buy me another ice cream." I said while scratching my head. "Hahahaha, ok what flavor?" "Ummm, chocolate!" I said hyper like. He chuckled and went to the counter to get my ice cream. I saw the lady trying to flirt with Chanyeol i saw that he was getting uncomfortable with the girl. I went to go help him out, he's gonna owe me.

I walked to the counter. "Yeobo, can I change the ice cream to Oreo.!?" I think he got the idea and went along with it. "Ah, ok Jagi. Can I get the Oreo.!" I hugged his arm. Oh this is is weird. The girl just rolled her eyes and scoffed. I just smiled at her.

We went back to the table. "You owe me Park Chanyeol." "Thank you!" He smiled. The boys asked me what that was all about. I told Them is was because this chick was flirting with him, and he was getting uncomfortable, so I helped him out. They all nodded understanding the situation.

We went back home. I was surprised that the house, these last couple days, the house was clean. So I really didn't have to clean except the kitchen and living room. But the boys Help me out with it so we finished cleaning faster.

We went to go sit in the living room. Baekhyun called to order pizza and wings. We were gonna watch the movie The giver. The guy named Jonas in the movie is super hot. We waited a couple minutes for the pizza and wings, we put popcorn in the microwave and put the movie in the t.v to watch it. Right in time the pizza guy came with the pizza and wings (Duh! XD)

We settled on watching the movie. The movie was half way done and all the food was done. Lay's head was on my shoulder and Luhan's head was on my other shoulder. Tao's head was laying on my lap. Gosh they are so heavy. We finished the movie. The baby in the movie was so cute. I hope my baby turns out cute. But seriously that one guys Jonas is so flipping hot. I think I said that out of my mind. Since all the boys were looking at me. Even the boys that were sleeping. They even stood up and started complaining. I just laughed.

"Good night guys!" "Goodnight Ariel!" The boys yelled all at the same time. I went to my room and fell asleep in just minutes.

---------((((((((())))))))))----------------

Comment Vote Follow ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️