Calm Day

I woke up, I made my bed, and all that which is my daily routine. I think my stomach grew even bigger over night if that's even possible. I had a little bit of struggle going to the kitchen. Xiumin came out of his room, "Ariel do you need help?" "Ah, yeah, can you help me!?" "Yeah, hold on to my arm!" I grabbed him arm. Ok between us his arms are so muscular. "Wow do you work out?" I covered my mouth after I said that. "Hahahaha, it's ok. To answer your question yes I do work out!" I scratched my head. I was really embarrassed. Xiumin just kept chuckling. "Yah, be quiet Xiumin!" I smacked his head. "Ok, ok gosh!" He faked cried. I just laughed.

We went to the kitchen. I saw Kai eyeing both of us. "Ummmm, Xiumin was helping me get to the kitchen since I was having trouble walking." "Oh." Was all he said. Well that was weird. D.O made pancakes and bacon. (Baekhyun XD) I ate like 2 stacks of pancakes and each stack had like about five pancakes. I ate a little bit of bacon since it was unhealthy eating too much grease and fat. We finished eating and we cleaned the kitchen.

We were getting bored. "Guys, I'm ssooooo boorreedd!!" I said. "What do guys want to do.?" "Let's go to Seoul and walk around." "Yea!!" I went to my room and changed into a pink shirt and blue pants. (Picture above) I used white converse to be comfortable. We went inside the van. We took 40 minutes to get to Seoul. Once we go there I thought we were going to be surrounded by fans but, to my surprise we weren't. That's a relief because someone could have gotten hurt. We looked around stores and I went into one store with all the boys. Good thing was that the store was big. I saw this dress. It was well designed for pregnant girls. I looked at it, "Try it on Ariel!" Luhan asked me. "Ummm, no thank you." "Oh come one Ariel!" Luhan got the dress and pushed me into the dressing room. I wore the dress it was white with a brown thin belt. (Like the one up there 👆) I tried it on I went out of the dressing room.

All the boys eyes were right on me. "Does it look bad?" "Ani... You look beautiful!" Kris complimented me. "Ariel you have nice legs." Kai yelled and whistled. "Yah, Kai we are at a store not a stadium!" I said while I smacked his head. These kids are more childish than I thought.

We bought the dress I tried out I really liked how it fit me. We went to many stores we bought Baekhyun his eyeliner. D.O we bought him cooking supplies. Kris we bought him Jordans. And the others bought other things I don't want to say cuz it's too much to say.

We got home and I was really tired I didn't want to move or do anything at all. The boys were in the living I was in my room. I was watching t.v. I was watching Return Of Super Man. I really like this show Haru is very adorable. The twins are super cute. And the triplets omg I can't say they are just so adorable. It looks very hard to take care of twins and triplets.

After watching a couple of episodes of that. I went down stairs I saw all the boys asleep on the couch and floor. They look so peaceful so I got some blankets for all them and covered them with a blanket. I went into the kitchen and got some water.

I went back to my room and went to sleep it was already 8:30 and I was really tired. Instead of watching those episodes I should have gone to sleep. Oh well, they were worth watching.

~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~<>

Is it normal for the author to get excited writing their chapters? Eh idk I think it's not normal xD.

I can't wait for the next chapter it's going to be Ariel's big day. Are you guys excited cuz I am.

Vote Comment Follow ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please comment and vote!!! I'll love you forever if you do that!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😇💝🎁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏👼👌☺️😘😍❤️😻🙈🙉🙊😚😗😙☺️😉😊😄💙💜💚❤️💛💗💓💖💞💘💕🎀💋💌