Aquarium

Xiumin helped me put Jin Woo in the baby car seat and he also helped me up into the car. He closed the door of the car and he got into the driver seat . Once we all buckled up we went and drove to the aquarium.

We got to the aquarium and xiumin helped me put the baby in the stroller. Xiumin payed for the aquarium passed and we walked around. "Ariel look that looks like you!" Xiumin pointed at this fish that has really big eyes and I just squinted at him. I saw this big fish that looks small but when I tries to protect its self it inflates. "Look Xiumin Your twin~" he just pointed and squinted his eyes at me while I just laughed.

Jin Woo looked so fascinated by the fish that the whole time we were at the aquarium be didn't sleep all his was smile and fidget, I think he wanted to get out of the stroller and physically touch the fish which made me laugh. I took him out of the stroller and started giggle and the fish and pointed at them.

Xiumin asked me if he could carry Jin Woo. "Sure~" I smiled at him. He took Jin Woo and took him near the glass of the aquarium. I saw Jin Woo smiling and laughing Xiumin was also laughing at him. Jin Woo kept moving his feet in happiness while he laughed. I just smiled at them .

We were almost finished with the tour of the aquarium so we went to one if the souvinere shops. I got myself a shirt and Jin Woo and Xiumin got a stuffed animal toy of a fish. Jin Woo kept hugging the stuffed animal and smiled.

"Do you wanna go eat Ariel?" He looked at me while paying the cashier. "Sure ~ where should we go eat ~?" I asked him. He took a second to think and he said, "Let's go to this restaurant that's twenty minutes from here ~" I just smiled and nodded. Jin Woo was already asleep in the stroller hugging the stuffed animal fish.

Xiumin and I walked side by side talking on the way to the car. I put Jin Woo in the backseat with his car seat. I stayed in the back with Jin Woo for safety. Xiumin drove to the restaurant.

We got in the restaraunt the waiter asked us, "For how many ?" She asked. "For two please~" Xiumin answered . "What a sweet couple your wife is very pretty ~" the lady smiled at us. Xiumin was about to protest but the lady asked us what drinks. I just slightly laughed at Xiumin's face when he tried to protest. We ordered our drinks and Jin Woo was so quiet we could barely here him breathe . Which kind if scared me. I checked up on him he was awake hugging the toy still.

Xiumin came to my side and saw Jin Woo he laughed. "Awe he's so cute ~" he sat back down in front of me. The lady came with the drinks and took our order. Xiumin and I talked I learned new things about him and he learned new things about me. Once the food came we ate and we left.

We went back home and all the boys were outside playing soccer. I said hello to them and went into my room and changed Jin Woo's diaper and showered him. He wouldn't let go of the toy Xiumin bought him. I took him out to the yard where the boys are and held him in my arms. "Hi Ariel how'd it go~" they asked still playing soccer. "It went well~ how was your guys day ~" "it's been good ~~"

But i knew that everyone didn't answer. I looked around and saw Kai he was sitting on the chair and was sleeping. I went near him with Jin Woo in my arms. I piked his cheek and kept poking it until he woke up. He looked at me half asleep. Instead of smiling he was frowning. "Hello kai~" I smiled at him. He just looked at me and said "Hi." He closed his eyed once again. I got a chair and sat next to him with Jin Woo on my thighs. I think he sensed my presence and opened his right eye. I just smiled at him and he slightly smiled while crossing his arms and closed his right eye again .

"Um, how are you Kai ~?" He just shortly answered , "Good." I just nodded . It was getting awkward between me and Kai and this isn't the usual this is the first time that he's been awkward. So I just sat down next to him. I knew he was mad and he had this way of getting mad like my ex boyfriend . Yah Ariel why are you thinking about him ... Aishh...

I went back into my room to check on Jin Woo. He was still sound asleep. My baby how I wish you Could see your dad ... Sadly I don't know where he is ....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ksjsbsbdb omfg I'm so sorry for updating so late I love you guys sooooo much ~~

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

Some of you are saying why can't he recognize Kai... Well its because he was predebut and his name is Kai they don't really call him Kim Jong In soooooo you can mistaken someone easily so yeah I wanted to clear that up~~~