7 Months Later...

Its been 7 months since I was pregnant and I have a really big stomach for a couple of days I actually thought that I was going to have twins, I found out I was having triplets.....Just Kidding I am only going to have one kid and its a boy I really wanted the baby to be a girl. Even if its not a girl I'll love my baby boy either way.

I woke up to go to work yeah, I still work in that cafe. I still live in the motel I have all my rent bills payed on time. I walked in the cafe. The lady who gave me the job came up to me and said, "Ariel I'm sorry but, you can't work here anymore." "Why not!" I said trying to stay calm. "Honey well you work very well but, since you are having a baby I don't want you to hurt yourself or the baby!" "I understand." I gave her a weak smile and bowed since I was going to leave. "Honey, hold on. Here's my number just in case you need anything or an emergencies please be safe." She gave me a paper with her number. She was a very nice lady. She helped me out with everything, she even helped buy stuff for the baby.

Now I need a job. I was walking around slowly since my feet were getting swollen since I've been walking and I have extra weight on me. I walked around I think all of Seoul since I Walked too much. I saw this place I think it's called SM Entertainment. It said worker needed it wasn't specific enough to know what type of worker they needed. But it's always worth a try.

I walked inside the building it was very elegant it has handsome men and very beautiful women on their wall probably they're artists. I wasn't really into this type of music I was into American pop music like Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, And all them.

"How may I help you!" The receptionist asked me. "Ah, Ne, their was a board that said they were looking for a worker but, it wasn't specific enough so I wanted know what type of job it was." I gave her a smile when I finished.

"Ah, Ne, that job is for working as a Maid for an Artist group. Do you know any of these groups?" She pointed at the wall pictures. "Aniyo, I don't but, I've seen them almost everywhere in Seoul and other places around Korea." I said. "Alright, did you want an interview for the job or just the details of the job?" "I wanted both the details and interview for the job." I smiled. "Arasso let me see. How about this afternoon at 4:30?" "That'll be fine. Thank you very much!" I bowed and left the building.

Alright I have about a couple of hours it's 10:33. I went back home and took a shower and looked professional. I wore a white dress that's knee high with a black buttons. My shoes were heals that were silver. They were pretty tall but, I could walk perfectly fine with them since my mom showed me how to use them. My hair was a loose curls. My hair was about more than half way down my back it was dark brown. I put on mascara and a thin line of eyeliner on my top eyelid which they call cat eye. I used my silver necklace that says faith. I used this light pink lipgloss.

Ok I took forever to do my hair and stuff. It's already 3:30. To kill time I went to a little store to eat something. I ate bubble tea, chips, and an ice cream. I know that sounds so unhealthy but, I was craving it. It's already 4:05 and i always like to be on time and so I started walking to the SM Building.

I got there at 4:20 so I sat a the waiting area. (Btw I don't know what the building looks like). This lady in her middle age around 40-50 but she dresses really nice. "Is this Ms. Ariel?" "Yes that's me!" I smiled. "Come follow me. This is Mr. Lee Soo Man's office he's the one who will interview you." "Ok, thank you." I walked into his room it was white it had a glass table with white chairs.

"Hello, you are Ms. Ariel! Right?" "Ah, Yes!" I bowed and sat down on the chair I front of him. "So the job you're interested is a maid right?" "Ah, yes!" "Ok please fill this out and turn this in in 10-15 minutes while I get some papers!" I nodded and smiled.

The questions were the usual, name, address, experience, number, and all that. I finished right when he walked in. I looked up and gave him the papers. He looked through all the papers carefully. After 10 minutes of him looking through the papers he said, "Well I guess you get the job, but about your pregnancy..." "Oh, it's fine I can still work but at medium pace." "Arraso, well you can live in the dorm with the boys or in the place your staying.?" "Can I live in their Dorm since the place I'm living isn't safe?" "Yeah that's ok! Is it ok do you to move in tomorrow?" "Yea, that's alright." "Ok can you get here at 9:30?" "Yes, that's perfect time." "Alright see you tomorrow!"

I walked out of the office and went home to pack my belongings and told the lady that owns the cafe that I'm moving and I also texted my mom also. She said to be careful around boys. I just laughed I've already learned my lesson!

------------------
Here's another update.

Comment Vote Follow ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Be safe!!!!