Five

Michaels POV.
What's the matter with me?. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her eyes, her smile, it was like engraved in my mind. I let her walk away with just a stupid follow on Twitter. I DMed her once, she read it but she didn't answer. I don't know maybe that was the sign that it was stupid to even think we could be a thing. It would never work anyway. My home is in Australia she'd never want to come out here when she lived in California. Ok I really have to snap out of this. It'll never work. Just then cal walks into the room, "Hey mike do you want something to eat?" "No thanks man." I said. " Mike", he said sternly," you haven't eaten in two days, are you still thinking about that girl from the forum?" He asked. "Yes," I say exasperated " and I don't know why."
"Well we're going out to eat I suggest you tag along." He says not really giving me another option. "Alright, fine. Let's go." I said. On the car ride to the restaurant I got attacked with a bunch of questions. "So what the hell has been up with you man?" Luke asks me. "I really have no clue, it was like I got smacked when we met those girls from the forum and now I can't get her out of my head. It's bugging the shit out of me." I try to explain to my band mates, they all nod their heads like the understand but I know the don't. And they probably won't. It's not they're fault but it's still frustrating. Ashton snaps me out of my thoughts, "Hey mike were here man." "Yeah,yeah I'm coming." We got out of the car and walked into Nandos which always cheers me up usually, but not today. I just really want to talk to her, I wonder if she's thinking of me as much as I am... There was only one way to find out. I pulled out my phone and opened my Twitter and looked through all of my previous dms and looked for her. There she was, her eyes took my breath away. I took a deep breath and typed up a message to send her.
@Michael5sos: Hey. How are you?
Is really all I put, that was really lame. I really wanted to tell her that I can't get her out of my mind and I don't know why and that I really hope she feels the same way. My phone buzzes and my heart stops.
@richie96: omg hi!!
She answered! I wonder if.... No never mind.
@Michael5sos: lol how are you.
We talked for a couple of hours and she said she had to pack and we said goodbye. For the first time all week I wasn't moping all around the house like someone had died. I think I really like this girl.