Nine

I had just woken up from my nap when I heard a knock at the door. I went down the stairs and went to open the door and was completely shocked when I was face to face with Michael Clifford! What the hell? I was in shock when my mom came up behind me to see what was going on. I ran upstairs before anything else could happen, and I heard his mom "Oh hi! My name is Karen. We just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!"
"Thank you!" My mom answered. "Would you like to join us for dinner?" She asked.
I found a spot on the stairs and hid from what was about to happen. "Sure! We'd love too!" She answers enthusiastically. Oh god this is really happening!! Omg!
"What time should we be here?" His mom asked.
"How about 6:30 so we have a little time to tidy up our new empty house."
"Alright then sounds like a plan!" She says. My mom closes the door and she calls me back down the stairs. " Hey guys!" She called my family downstairs. "We are having some neighbors over for dinner so we need to clean up a little bit." My sister dad and I all looked around our empty house and looked at my mom strangely. "We don't have anything to clean yet honey." My dad said snickering at my mom. "Well then we'll all look good for dinner. Their son is coming over too." She said smiling at me. "Mom," I said, "do you remember that band I love?" She nods "Well that was the guitarist. And he's my favorite and he's coming for dinner!" I nearly screamed at her. "Well ok sorry I didn't know, I think it's kinda cool that we live next to them." she answers me. My sister and I we squealing so much by this point. I run upstairs to go hop in the shower because I haven't yet and I smell like I've been on a plane for 16 hours. Look through my bags and find something suitable for dinner and find a grey nirvana shirt and some shorts. I get into my new bathroom and try to figure out the faucet. I find my bag that has all my bathroom supplies in it and grab my shampoo conditioner and some body wash and I get undressed and hop in. I wash my curly brown hair and run a brush through it in the shower. I wash off all the soap and conditioner and grab my towel. I search through my bag that has my other clothes in it and pull out some underwear and a bra. I quickly get dressed and head downstairs when I'm met once again with Michael Clifford. Oh god. My heart pounds in my chest. He looks at me from where he was sitting in my living room and he speaks up. "My mom thought it would be a good idea for me to show you around the neighborhood." He says with a smirk. Oh god he's killing me.
"Just make sure you're home before dinner. And be safe" she says. "Ok hold on a sec let me go put on some shoes and grab my purse." And he nods. I run back upstairs find some black socks and put on my dark red vans. And go back downstairs and see Michael waiting by the door. "You ready?" He says. "Sure. Lead the way." I say not really knowing what else to say. We walk outside and I see a black Camaro. "Wow." I say kinda starstruck. "Never been in a Camaro have you?" He asks smugly. "No I haven't." "Well no sense wasting time then, hop in." I climb in and he puts the key in the ignition, turns the key and the engine roars to life. He pulls off going a lot faster than the speed limit and looks over at me with a glimmer in his eyes. This is going to be the longest drive of my life.