Six

My pov:
My family was up at 4:30 in the morning while we were packing for the long plane ride to Sydney. My dad had a yard sale for the stuff we couldn't bring on a plane. Which meant no dressers no beds and no tvs. We had to buy all new things. Which was fun in the long run but I had gotten so attached to some of the stuff we were selling so I set the prices pretty high. But since the school was paying for the plane ride and the new house that my family was moving to and they paid for my dorm room and everything. "When does our plane leave?" I asked my dad. "5:50." He answers. All my friends had showed up to say teary goodbyes "Rachel you have to take a bunch of pictures and call us everyday! Okey???" My friend Mary exclaims"ok I'll try to but we'll be in different time zones." I say sadly, "don't worry I'll be up and waiting for calls all the time!" " Okey good! Don't forget me please." I tell her. My dad soon breaks up the tear fest and tells me we have to go now. And the tears start falling even more then they were before. soon we are packed up with all our bags that we could carry on the plane and we headed to the airport saying sad goodbyes to all our friends. We all pack up and I put our cat and our dog all the way in the back because they hate traveling for long periods of time so they're going to be very unhappy. The drive to the LAX seemed to fly by with the sadness of my friends. I was still thinking about all of that and having to make new friends. We got to LAX and pulled out all our bags, I have about 4 and we went to check on our big stuff into the baggage check. We went to the X-ray scanner and walked through with out a problem and then we waited for our plane never to be called. We even got first class! The flight was 16 hours so I had my phone pulled out and was ready to just listen to music the entire time. We took off right on time and about 30 minutes into the flight I decided it was time for a nap. I then dozed off and fell into a deep deep sleep.