Chapter 1: Secracy

Lizzies POV:

I walk into my dorm room and, sadly, my roommate Duchess Swan is there. "Hey Lizzie." She says while dancing, as usual. I ignore her and flop on my bed. "Well that was... RUDE! What's ruffled your feathers?!" She asks. She annoys me so much! "Nothing..." I say tired. Not too tired for love though.. I take out my red Mirror Phone and hext Daring.

Lizzie: Hey, want to meet me in 1 hour?

Daring: Sure. Anything for you ;)

Lizzie: ;) <3 Where?

Daring: Our place.

Lizzie: See you there sweetie <3

Daring: You too ;)

I put my phone and say, "Bye Duchess." "Where are you going?" She asks all up in my business. "Getting a Hocus Latte." I lie. She nods. I walk through my enchanting door into the Grove, walking farther in to our little spot. "Hey." He says when he sees me. "How did you get here so fast?" I ask. "Dragon back." He smirks. "Like when we first fell in love." I smile and hug him. I notice a romantic meal set up. "Awww... sweetheart, you did this?" I ask. He just melts my heart. "Anything for you." He says and kisses me. When we sit down, a tear rolls down my cheek. "Lizzie? Whats wrong?" He asks and hold my hand.  "Its just.. what is going to happen to... well... us?" I ask nervously.

        "I never signed the storybook, neither did you." He says. "But... You.. Have to!" I say confused. He kisses me. "I would do anything for you." He says sweetly. I smile and nod. "And I for you." I say and we begin to eat. "I-" I stop talking because I notice a floating smile behind Daring. Kitty..