0.3

ABIGAIL GLARES AT JJ NOT TAKING HIS TONE TO FONDLY, "trying to save your ass!" She shouts back jabbing him in the chest

He groans and rubbing his chest softly almost pouting, "oh stop it!" She groans loudly and pushes his head under the water.

John B breaks through the surface inhaling deeply to fill his lungs with oxygen, Abigail squeals as her body is ripped beneath the surface.

JJ sticks his middle finger up and kicks his way to the surface abandoning the girl in the water to catch his breath.

He waits for her to resurface chuckling lowly amused by his practical joke - one that never gets old in his books.

A minute passes and there is still no sign of the girls blonde hair, he's eyes widen and he dives back into the water searching for a sign of her blonde hair amongst the seaweed and boat wreckage.

Abigail resurfaces a couple metres away from the boat coughing up the water that had found its way into her system, "where did the dickwad go?"

JJ resurfaces moments later and immediately splashes the girl, "you gave me a fucking heart attack."

She shrugs nonchalantly and climbs back onto the boat wrapping the yellow and white towel around her body.

"That's Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500Gs, easy." JJ speaks remembering the make of the boat below.

"That's a primo rig." He adds.

"Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge." John B announces making Abigail frown.

"Maybe it hit the jetty or something."

Abigail cuts them off and throws an empty can at John B, "you surfed the surge?" She questions and he nods.

"That's my boy. Pogue style." Abigail is tempted to throw another empty liquor can but holds back and gestures to the one floating in the water.

"What the heck?" Kie exclaims tossing the can over to Abi.

"Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Abigail questions sitting down and pulling the towel over her shoulders.

"No, but we're about to find out."

JJ shakes his head in protest, "dude, it's too deep."

"Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." Kiara and Abigail look over at each other feeling the nerves deep down.

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." John smiles and shrugs.

"That's fine."

The brunette teenage boy picks up the anchor and salutes the group, the cocky smirk plastered to his face.

"Diver down, fool."