"Royal" Part 1

My name is Emily, I am a princess. You probably think my life is full of cupcakes and rainbows but it isn't. I am becoming queen and my parents said I am required to have a king. I live in a big castle in Oslo, the capital city of Norway. My parents just sent letters to all the boys in Norway from 17- 19 years to come to the castle for 1 and a half month. That's pretty long. I am 18 years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a little brother from 12 , he's name is Nick. He is really nice and cute. My cousin Layla lives here too because her parents died... she is the same age as me but my father chose me to be the queen.

Marcus pov
I went to get the mail from the mailbox. There were two letters with the sigh from our king. "Waw", I said . I ran inside and called everybody. " guys! We got two letters from the king!", I said happy. " open it!", Emma said. Martinus opened his letter and I opened mine.

Dear Marcus Gunnarsen,
My daughter Emily, soon to be queen is looking for somebody next to her. We invited all the boys from 17 until 19 years old to come to our castle for 1 month and a half. We expect you in 3 days, we will come with a limousine to get you.
Greetings
The royal family.

"We are invited to the castle!", I screamed. "Can I come too?", Emma asked. " I'm sorry hun, they only asked your brothers", My mom said. " so I won't see you for so long?", she said sad. I gave her a hug. "How is Princess Emily?", Martinus asked. "She is really pretty", Emma said. " you'll see, now go pack your suitcase ", dad said. We ran to our room and started packing. "Are you exited?", Martinus asked. I nodded. "Me too", he said.

3 days later:
Today was the day that we are going to the castle. We got up early and we putted our best clothes on.

The doorbell rang

The doorbell rang. We opened the door and saw a black limousine in front of our house. They putted our suitcases in the trunk. My parents and Emma came outside. We hugged them. " we are gonna miss you guys, good luck", my dad said. " I love you, don't forget that okay?", my mom said. I hugged her. Emma was crying and we hugged. " we will be back soon Emma", I said. We got in the limousine and waved them goodbye. The limousine started driving. We had a long way to go...

Emily pov.
Today they were coming. So many boys. I needed to dress up really pretty. My cousin came in my room. "Hey Emily, are you almost ready?", she asked. "Yea , can you help me with my dress?", I asked. She nodded.
"You look really beautiful ", she said. " look at you Layla", I said.