Chapter 1

Emma's POV

"Fuck you" I shouted as I continued packing my bag.

"Fuck you bitch, I had to put up with all your tantrums and every single day but for you it's easy to just leave, I should have understood girls like you were not worth my time" He Shouted back.

I zipped up my bag and walked away because I was not in the mood to deal with him.

"Is this is how girls like you end every relationship, do you want me to pay for your services slut"

I stopped in my tracks, okay he was talking too much, I walked back to him and with a swing punched him right on the nose, he screamed as he held his nose.

"This is how I end relationships"

I said as I exited his apartment slamming the door shut.

And that's another failed relationship, and as always I thought this one could go somewhere, but he had to turn out to be a bastard hence breaking my fairytale. When I reached downstairs Krish was already there waiting for me.

"Come here" he said as he saw my pathetic state.

I went and hugged him tight.

"Is it too soon to say 'I told you so'"

I hit him on the chest angrily.

"Okay sorry, get in the car" He said.

And I quietly stepped into the side seat.

"I can't believe I got dumped by that asshole" I said.

"Open the dashboard"

"Why?"

"Can you listen to me at least once without asking any questions?"

"Fine" I said and did what he said and instantly a smile appeared on my face.

"Burger" I said.

"With coke" He said lifting up a cup.

"Still can't believe I got dumped, I should have seen this coming he was acting all weird since dad got arrested"

"About that, how are you holding up?"

"I am okay I guess"

"You will be okay once you get busy after collage starts"

"Oh my god I almost forgot that collage starts tomorrow"

"Don't worry it's a great place"

"I hope so; hey at least you will be there"

We smiled at each other.

***

Adya's POV

I checked myself in the mirror after putting on the Sun dress that my mom got me.