Chapter-4

Emma's POV

I toss the coke into the bin as I ordered Krish to bring me another.

"You think I'm your secretary?" Krish squinted.

"Please please Krish"I pleaded with puppy eyes "You are my best best best friend,aren't you?" I pouted. He rolled his eyes to me as he reluctantly heads to the cafeteria counter. I giggle at his obedience. I love this disobediently obedient side of my best friend.

Two days had passed since Zara Manzoor went missing and Anurag's suspension. Jeez. Was I really drooling over this man? Bloody Pedeophilic .

Anyways from the Anurag clue and...obviously my Dad,we have no other suspicion at front although Krish is of the opinion that we are merely wasting our precious times here. He said that he knew Zara well and she was as moody as her sister so probably she had boarded somewhere in isolation without informing anyone. Although my gut feelings do not agree with him. It is waving a red flag.

Krish returned to our fixed favorite spot where the four of us— The photographer and writer pairs are sitting. He slams the can on the coffee table as I sneered. "Appoint me in Wilson Industries then" He spoke taking his seat. Parth laughed at his words. Assholes!
Why did he laugh? I did not find Krish funny!

I turn to Adya for support but her eyes were glued to the phone screen which scrolled at the touch of her fingertips.

She isn't the sort of girl to busy herself in phone all day. That was me. Christ! She and I are polar opposites but right from the day one,since I had bumped into her,I had fetched a homely vibe from her.

"Adya you are not supporting me?" I pout.

"Huh?" She mumbles turning her head up "Sorry Emma I was searching for Anurag in Facebook but he had deactivated it seems"

"And Instagram too" Parth speaks tapping the table softly.

"Does this bastard has a face to show up in public?" I scowl.

"That's enough okay?" Krish intervened "Zara Manzoor is not 15 for Heaven's sake and he was not raping her. You guys saw the messages, she gave him the consent to bang her"

"Whats with you Krish?" Adya asks "You are always frowning whenever we discuss the case."

"Because it is not a fucking case Adya". Krish scoffed "A spoilt kid of a billionaire had a mood swing and moved somewhere in self isolation and moreover you guys are discussing this damn thing all the fucking time. I get a headache man"

An eerie silence besieged the table as none of us spoke. Krish had seemed to offend Adya by his words and this time I cannot defend him. I hate him for being this cranky.

"Zaira and Zara are UN-identical twins not only face but also nature" Parth spoke after this brief pause "She wasn't a girl with random mood swings every hour. She mostly stayed silent immersed in her music or basketball. She hardly interacted"

Krish kept silent. He knew Parth had a point.

"I know Krish that you adored Professor Anurag but.."I stop searching for words "I am not saying he is behind this but he has been screwing his students. He touched Diya without her consent. He deserved this. And regarding Zara. Well I really don't know why would a silent and shy girl harbor BDSM fantasies" honestly I have no such fantasies as of now.

"Whatever" He mouthed, frowning at me.

That's like my baby girl.

"You're cutttieeepiee Krish" I pull his cheeks thereby enraging him more. Oops. I love doing that since childhood.