Chapter- 8

Warning- Abusive words used in this chapter.

Officer Ajay dragged Krishh to the Police Station. Krishh didn't protest, because deep down he knew that he had to tell everyone at some point of time.

Parth, Emma, Veer, Zaira and Adya had followed him to the Police Station as well.

"Wait wait! Inspector, I think there is some kind of misunderstanding. I know Krishh since childhood. Parth said before anyone else could say anything. Then he turned to Krishh and added , "Krishh, tell me this isn't true."

"I don't think there is Parth, he is telling the truth," Krishh said in a low voice.

"I'm still confused, what the fuck is happening?" This time, Emma spoke. The last person she'd expect to be related to Manzoors was Krishh.

"What the actual fuck Krishh?!" Parth yelled.

"I was dating Zara," Again, Krishh answered in a low voice.

Parth's hand instantly flew to his mouth. This was something he couldn't tolerate. Now both of his best friends, had or are dating the Manzoors.

"What the hell? You were messing around with my sister?" Zaira yelled.

"The Manzoors? Seriously?" Emma said.

"Wha- I'm still confused, you dated my girlfriend's sister?" Veer was the one to talk now.

"All this while you were lying to us? You lied to me Krishh? Why did you do that?" Parth pushed Krishh.

"Would you guys just let him speak" Veer said.

"Don't you dare say anything!" Zaira yelled at Veer.

"Shut up bitch, no one wants to talk to you," Emma snapped.

"You shut up, it's your little eye candy who screwed my sister over... OMG he must be the reason she left us!" Zaira clapped her hands over her mouth as the realization hit her.

"What! Never! Krishh would never kill anyone!" Emma defended.

"I can't believe I ever thought of trusting you guys! I was so damn stupid!" Zaira slapped her head in frustration.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING SO IMMATURE GUYS?!" Adya yelled, tired of her friends.

"How can you expect me to shut up when I just found out who killed my sister?" Zaira said unbelievably.

"He did NOT kill your sister!" Emma defended yet again.

"What do you know, you are head over heels in love with that asshole!" Zaira said, making Emma go red.

"Excuse me! I hate him just as much as you do!" Emma covered up.

"Yeah right, like two minutes ago you were going on and on about how great he is!" Zaira rolled her eyes.

"Guys, I don't want to see you guys fighting because of me, it was my fault, okay?" Krish butt in.

"EXPLAIN!!" Zaira roared.

"I am the one who dated Zara, I am the one who broke it off with her, it was all my fault!" Krish held his head and continued. "Maybe Zaira is right, maybe I am the reason she left us all."

"EXPLAIN PROPERLY!" Zaira yelled even louder.

"Shut the fuck up Zaira, and Krish, tell us whatever the fuck happened!" Adya looked at Parth. "Parth, why have you been so quiet?"

"I told you she was dating someone... And I said that because I knew she used to sneak someone into our house. I have seen how happy she was during that time. I have also seen that happiness was fading away slowly... " Zaira's voice trailed off.