The Sleepover

Katniss POV
We arrive at Finnicks, I think we were last seeing as there are already 3 cars in and each of us gave a lift to some others. We go inside and everyone cheers.
"Let's get this party started" says marvel
We all cheer and go into the lounge.
"What should we do" Annie asks
"Truth Odair" Finnick says making the O louder.
" oh Finnick " I say
"Il get the bottle" says Glimmer
"I'm going first" says Finnick
He spins the bottle and it lands on Glimmer
"Truth or dare?" He asks
"Truth" Glimmer says
"Umm, who do u like"he asks
Glimmer goes bright red, me and the girls all know who she likes, Marvel, but the guys don't.
"Marvel" she says quietly
Now Marvels gone red
" um I kinda like you too" he says
There's an awww from the group and now it's cloves turn to spin the bottle and this time it lands on Cato
"Dare" Cato immediately says
" um I dare you to go and put on a pink bra and a skirt, run outside and sing I'm sexy and I know it"
Cato goes red now, but Finnick takes him upstairs to his mums room and gets out her pink frilly bra and a pink skirt, his mum and dad are always out, so there not here.
Cato goes outside and starts singing, we all get our phones out and start recording. Cato finishes and comes back.
" wow this is going to get millions of veiws" he says, Cato looks angry and chases after him but Finnick manages to post it.
We go back inside and decide to go play in Finnicks pool.
Me and the girls go upstairs and get dressed in the bathroom, Finnick has a huge bathroom and the guys get dressed in Finnicks room.
I am wearing a sunset faded bikini starting with red and fading into orange then yellow, me and the girls all have the same bikini but Annie's is blue into green, Glimmers is pink into white, Madge is pink into purple and cloves is black into purple.
We go outside to see the boys are already messing around in the pool.
The girls and I decide to just lay on the side of the pool for a bit, and we will go in later.

About 10 minutes into laying down I hear screams, I then feel strong arms lifting me, wait what's going on, I open my eyes to see Peeta has lifted me up, oh god. I look over my shoulder, Finnick has Annie, Cato has Clove, Marvel has Glimmer and Gale has Madge. I scream and shout for peeta to put me down but all the guys hurl the girls in the pool. Me and the girls grab on to the guys leg pulling them in as well.
"Chicken fight" I shout
I get on Peeta a shoulders, he's so strong.
Me and him fight against Annie and Finnick whilst Cato and clove fight against Marvel and Glimmer, me and Peeta won so we go and play Madge and Gale and again we win. It's now just me Peeta against Corona and Clove. It was a tie because me and clove fell off at the same time.
We all decide we have had enough in the pool, we go inside and decide to order takeout, we order pizza.
Once the pizza gets here we decide to watch a movie, after a lot of debating we finally decide to watch The hunger games (A/N hehe sorry I had to). Half way through the movie I notice Peeta watching me, he can't see I'm looking at him because it's dark, wait does he like me, no of course not, but he might if he's looking at me. The movie finishes, the girls and I go upstairs to get dressed in our pyjamas.
"So Glimmer, Marvel likes you" Annie says randomly
" ye I know" she says smiling.
"Annie Finnick likes you, I'm sure" I say
" no he doesn't" she says back
" Il prove it, I will ask him tomorrow"
"Fine"
" Katniss, who do you like" Madge asks
" I don't like anybody"
" come on there has got to be a guy you kinda fancy"
" Fine there is someone"
I admit
All the girls shout who is it
"Shhhh"
" Ok it might be like really stupid because I haven't even known him for a whole day yet, but I think I like Peeta"
" Knew it" Annie shouts
" I think he likes you too, I mean the way he looks at you" Glimmer says
"Well I did catch him staring at me earlier"
"See"
" maybe"
Once me and the girls are dressed we go downstairs, the guys are their, we all jump in our sleeping bags and fall asleep.
_______________________________
So do you think Peeta likes katniss
Happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favour