Prologue/Backstory

Selina and Luke were born days apart in the shining city of Los Angeles, California. They're parents have been best friends for a while so it only makes sence that as the two grow up so are they.

As years go by the two grow close and know every detail about the other. From nervous habits to how the other acts when they're hiding something.

Selina Michaels:

Born March 13th, 1998 (1:09pm)

Chocolate brown eyes, dark brown (mid length) hair, natural summer tan, reaching a height of 5' 4"

Her hobbies include YouTube, singing, drawing, long boarding, and blogging.

Her interest include new music, fashion, YouTubers, Viners, gaming, and her best friend and boyfriend Luke Chev.

Luke Chev:

Born March 6th, 1998 (4:15am)

Charcoal grey eyes, dirty blonde (quiffable) hair, California tan, reaching a height of 5' 11" (picture above)

Hobbies include Youtube, penny boarding, Bass guitar, football, and photography.

Interest include punk-rock music, gaming (x-box), sports, and his beautiful best friend and girlfriend Selina Michaels.

Both of them are beginning their junior year in high school. Going on 4 years of being together Luke has a major plan for their big anniversary.

A/N

I'm sorry it's so short I'm just needed to get this started and give you background knowledge.

- Maya