Becoming a stranger again- ch. six

Lucy's pov:
It's been a few days now and there has been no sign of the others. I was sitting down in the dining room eating some coco puffs while on my phone. I was scrolling through TikTok and saw a few funny cosplay videos. I actually have no videos on my TikTok or personal information like my name and such because people like my father will use that against me to find me. So I basically have no life on social media. I just scroll and scroll until I got bored with that.

As I was about to take another bite I felt Happy jump into my lap and I smile. I began to pet him as he purred. (A/N: not gonna lie... I completely forgot he existed in the previous book. Let's pretend he was there the whole time 😅)
I took another bite of my coco puffs and hear a loud bang and people yelling. My eyes widen and a huge smile formed across my face.

I jumped out of my seat, making Happy startled and jumping off my lap. I stood still for a second to listen to the voices. My smile widened and I run out of the dining room and straight for the main area.

I run in and see everyone talking to each other. They look my way and then smile. I run to them and hug Levy first. I then backed up and looked at all of them once more while holding Levy's hands. "Gajeel, Jallal, Lisanna, Juvia, everyone! I've missed you all so much! I've been so worried!" Lis and Gajeel hug me as I giggled.

After a few minutes of catching up I looked to everyone once again. I began to look around and they looked at me confused. "Lulu, who are you looking for?" Lisanna asked. "Where is Natsu? Is he ok?" Everyone fell completely silent. Happy walked to me and hopped into my arms. I laughed nervously. "Guys?" Gray cleared his throat and walked up to me. Lis and Gajeel stepped away. "Lucy... I don't know how to say this but.. Natsu is dead. There was nothing we could do." my eyes widen and I could feel myself getting sick at my stomach. "What?" I asked still holding Happy and trying so hard to not puke.

I could feel myself get lightheaded and my knees weaken. Before I could fall Gray hugged me close. My eyes began to water with hot tears. I slowly moved away from him with a shocks yet blank expression. I began to walk away. "I-I'm sorry, but I'm a little tired. I'm going to my room." Without looking back at all of them I made my way out and went upstairs to my room. Once in my room I put happy down and sat on my floor with my back against my bed. My face soon became a waterfall. I started to regret everything. All my memories of all the good times I had in my life up to meeting Natsu flooded my brain and I couldn't hold the tears back as much as I tried.

My first memory of when I met levy in Pre-K. My memory of meeting Gray in 2nd grade. All of my memories just came back. Everything that once was happy felt like a tragedy.

What if I lost all of them too? What if I loose my sense of mind again? I don't want to loose anymore friends or family.

I heard a small knock on my door, taking me out of my thoughts. The door slowly opened and I saw Levy. She smiled and with no hesitation sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder. We sat in silence for a bit before she spoke up. "Hey Lucy, do you wanna walk on the beach for awhile?" I smile to myself and nod. "Ya, that sounds good."

We change into more appropriate clothes for the beach. I decided to wear

 I decided to wear