Becoming a stranger again- ch. one

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS!
This chapter is dedicated to AimForTheTop (aka Diala). Today is her birthday so can everyone please go into the comments and tell her happy birthday as well as @ her so she knows. She is such an amazing person and I look up to her a lot. She is turning 16 today. I also hope everyone is ready for this chapter mainly Diala. If you can please go follow her. Alright lovelies, time to get on with the story! 💛💛💛

Lucy's pov:
The elevator doors closed as I saw my father shoot the gun. I couldn't wrap my head around any of this. As the elevator was going down I drop to my knees and begin to shed tears while blankly staring at the elevator doors. Soon reality struck me and I grabbed my head with both of my hands and screamed at the top of my lungs. "NAAATSUUUUUU!!!"

I felt arms wrap around me as I sobbed loudly. Mira and Erza were hugging me tightly. Trying to reassure me, but it wasn't working. The doors finally open on the first floor and people were running around in fear, hiding, dead on the ground, etc. Mira quickly stood up and grabbed a gun out of her pocket. Erza helped me up and we just started to run. Everyone was in fear as to what was happening. In the corner of my eye I saw five of my father's bodyguards. I then looked directly at them in complete shock.

They locked eyes with me and readied their guns to shoot Mira and Erza. Before they could do so Mira shot them. They fell to the ground, now dead. I looked at them with wide eyes as they lay there dead and then looked at Mira. She had a stern and angered look plastered on her face.

We finally made it outside. We ran to Mira's car which is a Suburban. Once we got to it Erza helped me in the back seat as Mira started the car. "COME ON ERZA! GET IN!" Erza hurries time the front seat. "I'm in! Now go!" Mira steps on the throttle and speeds away to Natsu's mansion. I look back to see a few other guards of my father try to chase after us on foot, but stop.

I face forward in my seat and look down. My stomach felt weak. I lifted my hands up a bit and they were shaking terribly. I felt lightheaded. "Guys.. I-I don't feel so good." Erza looks back at me with a sad expression. "Just hang tight Lucy. We will be at Natsu's mansion in a second. Once we get a few of your things packed we are leaving and getting on a plane." I looked up quickly and locked eyes with her. "What!? Plane?! Leaving?!" She looked to Mira and Mira nodded. "Lucy, we are in the mafia, but I guess you kinda know that now. I get it if you can't wrap your head around this right now, but we are leaving. We are headed to California and the others will soon follow. We can't stay here or they will kill you. Your father is a cruel man. He doesn't care if he gets you alive or dead."

My eyes widen even more. "B-but Natsu! He's de-" Mira stopped me. "We don't know that Lucy. I'm sure he is fine. Now please don't overthink everything." She gave me a soft smile as Erza turned around. I sat there quietly sobbing. 

I'm so scared! My father knew where I was! Please God! Please don't let Natsu be dead!

We finally get to the mansion. We stop at the gate and Mira was waiting for the man inside the booth to let us in, but no one was in there. Mira and Erza looked at each other with suspicion and nod. They both pull out their guns and step out. I was about to ask them what they were doing, but they closed the doors. I move to the left side and looked out the window. They started to walk inside.

I couldn't see them anymore so I got out and hurried to their side. Once I stepped foot in the booth a gasped. They both looked at me. There laid the man, dead on the floor. "Wait, where are all of the guards?!" Mira quickly states in a panic. Erza grabs my hand and leads me outside as Mira pushes the button to open the gate. She soon follows Erza and I. The gate opens and Mira ran through with her gun up, ready to shoot.

Mira lowered her gun and looked at Erza and I. "Erza.. you may want to come see this.." she nods and let's go of my hand. I followed close behind her and once we passed the gate entrance there were all the guards, also dead. It looked like a bloody battle field. I held my mouth with both of my hands. I wanted so badly to throw up. "My... my father did this.. didn't he?" Mira and Erza looked at me then to each other with sad looks.

"It looks like he may have along with Mr.Satō's help." Erza commented. "Come on we gotta get Lucy's stuff and leave fast." Mira says sternly and Erza nods. "Right, come on Lucy. Get back in the car." I sadly nod and walk back to the car. I get in the back seat when Erza and Mira get in the front. Mira started to drive past all of the dead guards. I looked at them and cried.

How could my father be so cruel as to kill- I mean I know he hurt me, but I didn't know he was capable of killing..

"Lucy, don't look. It's best if you don't." Erza says and I nod. I look away and look at the floor instead.

Why? Why?! Why did father turn out like this?! When did he join the mafia?! I want to know so badly!

I was shaking and crying. I just can't remember the last time my father was kind. I barely remember my mother. I look out the window again and look at the sky.

Mother.. why can't father be kind? Why does he blame your death on me? What did I do wrong to make him hate me? I need answers... please help me.. mom. I just want him to accept me.. that's all I want him to do. Is to accept me, love me, care for me... just be my father again, but instead he despises me, hates me, hits me, and kills the one I.. love...

Happy birthday Diala! I love you so much and I hope you have an amazing day! 💛💛💛

WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS YOU FILTHY SINNERS!

(This idea was given to me by fairytail_for_two )