Becoming a stranger again- ch. four

Lucy's pov:
I see a blond haired boy stumble out front he woods, holding his stomach. He fell to his knees and my eyes widen. "LUKE!" I started to run to him, but was pulled back. I felt arms wrap around me. "Brett! Let me go! That's my brother! LET GO! PLEASE!!" I began to cry and beg for Brett to let me go. Instead he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I began to hit Brett's back while screaming and crying. "PLEASE! AT LEAST LET ME SAY GOODBYE!"

Brett quickly stop dead in his tracks. He slowly put me down and i look up at Brett. Just a bit confused. "Go." Brett simply said and I wasted no time running to Luke's side. I fell to my knees and take his hand. "Luke! LuKe!" My voice cracked and he looked me in the eyes. "Lucy.. I'm sorry... I left you with father.. I'm sOrRy.." his voice cracked as he began to also cry. I hugged him tightly. "Why did you try to shoot me?! WHY DID YIU TRY TO SHOOT MY FRIENDS?!" I yelled.

I have so many mixed emotions. I can't comprehend them all!

And grabbed my shoulders and pushed away. "Lucy.. you gotta leave now. Though I left you in the house with father I couldn't completely escape him. He sent me here to kill your friends. I'm sorry.. I tried to purposely miss-" he got cut off by Brett. "LUCY! THEIR BACK! WE GOTTA GO!" Luke and I look at Brett.

Brett ran to us and picked me back up. He threw me over his shoulder again and I began to hit his back again. "NO WAIT! OUT ME DOWN!" He turned to Luke and Luke nodded. "Get her as far as possible for me." Brett nodded and began to run towards the car. I reached my hand out for Luke and screamed as I cried. "I'M NIT READY TO SAY GOODBYE! LUUUUKE!" I cried out.

Before Brett set me inside the car I saw Luke smile at me and mouth something.

"I love you, Lucy.. be free"

The door shut in my face and we started to drive off after Brett jumped in. My eyes were wide as I saw Luke fade away. Tears dropped from my eyes slowly. I felt Hadly hugging me from behind. Nova and Keely had their hands on my shoulders. I turned and looked at them. They all looked at me and I fell into Hadly's arms and started to bawl and sob loudly.

Erza looked back at me in Hadly's arms and then looked to Brett. He definitely had a very sad aura around him. "Lucy.. I'm sorry.." I look up at him. We locked eyes and I quickly climbed over my seat to the very back where Nova and Brett were at. Everyone started to freak out. They thought I was about to attack Brett so they started to yell my name and ask what was happening. I landed in his lap and began to cry into his chest. "I know! I know it's not your fault!" I screamed out. Nova rubbed my back and she began to shed a few tears.

I started to drift off to sleep slowly as my head laid on Brett's chest. As I feel asleep I began to hear Erza say something to Mira, but I couldn't quite understand it.

No one's pov:
As Mira was driving Erza looked back to see Lucy drifting off asleep. "She has it pretty rough.. she will be ok with us alright? Don't worry Mira." Erza says softly and Mira nods. "Yes I know that, but... that was Luke.. he is alive. We all though he was dead. I can't imagine how Lucy feels about all of this. She thought her twin brother was dead for 13 years only for him to show back up shooting at her and her friends."

Erza puts a hand on Mira's shoulder. "Lucy is tough, sure she won't get over the fact that her brother is still alive, but she is a fighter." Mira looks to Erza for a second then back at the road. She smiles. "You are right."

After about an hour they get to the airport. Keely looks out the car window confused. "Wait what plain are we getting on?" Mira looks back at the three confused maids. "We are getting on Natsu's private jet." The three maids looked at her shocked while Brett already was used to it.

They all get out of the car and Brett gets out gently trying not to wake Lucy up. Erza walks up to him. "I can hold her, can you please help unload the luggage and get Nova?" Brett nods and hands Lucy to Erza. He goes to help Nova out. She gets on his back and then he helps take out the luggage and once all of it was out they closed the back of the car. Someone comes up to them and he bows. Mira hands him her car keys and he goes to take it to load it onto the jet. Mira turns to them all. "You all have everything?" They all look around and then nod.

"Ok good now let's go ahead and take everything on shall we?" They began to walk to the jet and then up the stairs. Keely drops a bag and Brett catches it. Him and Nova almost fell backwards, but Brett caught himself. Keely looks back at them "sorry!" Brett and Nova shake their heads. "It's alright Keely" Nova says reassuringly.

They get onto the jet and begin to set everything down. Erza walked to the far back and set Lucy on a bed. Is was kinda like an inclosed space so she wouldn't fall out. Erza closed the curtain so Lucy could sleep better and walked to the others and sat down. "Are you guys ready to start a new life in LA?" They all looked at her and to then each other. "I know you guys are very sad to leave, but we don't want to risk your lives. So we had to bring you. Plus Lucy would be lost without you four." Mira spoke up. Hadly then spoke up as well. "They are right, it's about time we start a new life, but if you don't mind me asking." She looked at Erza and Mira who were sitting by each other. "Where is Natsu? Why isn't he with us?" Mira and Erza look at each other then back to the other four. "When I say this, I need you four to be as calm as possible please." There was a moment of silence so Erza took that as a sign.

"We think Natsu might be.. dead"

WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS YOU FILTHY SINNERS!

(This idea was given to me by fairytail_for_two )