Becoming a stranger again- ch. seven

Sorry for the late post everyone. It completely slipped my mind 😅

Lucy's pov:
After talking to the four teens for awhile we all ended up going our separate ways cause it was getting late. It was at least past 5 now. We all exchanged numbers and promised to meet up again soon.

When Levy and I got to the house we walked in talking about plans we should make to meet up with Tatiana, Keith, Aiden, and Adora. Out of nowhere we both hear my name being called. We looked forward to see Laxus with a serious face.

Levy and I look at each other obviously confused before looking back to him concerned. "What is it? Is everything ok Laxus?" He turns his back to us before talking. "Follow me."

No ones pov:
Lucy and Levy follow Laxus to a weird elevator at the end of an empty hallway. He pushes the only button on the wall saying "down". I looked over to Levy to see her twiddling her thumbs. I was very confused, but looked back to the back of Laxus's head as the doors open. We all step on and it was so quiet. Like we were all on edge.

The elevator started to go down and soon enough the doors open once again and my eyes widen. There was a big room full of training gear all around. We got off of the elevator and I soon see everyone standing side by side. "Um.. what's going on here?" I ask very hesitantly braking through brief silence.

"Lucy we would like you to join our Mafia." Erza says bluntly. My eyes kinda widen once again before looking at everyone to see if I could tell what they were thinking. "W-what? But I'm n-not even trained to fight- I've never been trained to fight in fact-" Jellal cuts me off with a kind smile. "That's what we are here for. We can train you."

3 months later

Lucy's pov:
"ACK-" I fell to the ground on my side after getting kicked in the stomach. I slowly sat myself up with my arms supporting me. My bangs sort of covering my eyes. I looked up at the person who had kicked me to see them pacing back and forth, lecturing me about my stance.

"Lucy, you need to stand with your left side basically facing the person. Your right side is very much more dominant then your left. If they come at you from your left, then you'd have your left arm to use as a distraction while you throw a punch at them with your right hand. Does that make since?" Juvia questioned and I nod standing up with shaky legs. "Yes, I understand."

Juvia cracks a smile. "Again." She came running after me so I quickly turned my left side to her like she directed. She was about to throw a punch at my face, but just before she did she yelled out. "LEFT BLOCK!" I quickly lifted my left arm up to block my face. She punches it as I used my right hand to grab her right wrist. She went to go throw another punch with her left hand, but I stopped it with my left hand.

I quickly took one of my feet and tripped her, making her fall backwards and onto her back. I crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her over onto her stomach, restraining her arms even further. She was trapped with nowhere to go as I sat on her back.

A big bright smile spread across my face as I quickly got off of her and stood up. I was so happy I finally mastered that move and began to jump and squeal in excitement. Juvia stood up and dusted herself off before looking at me with a smile, she crossed her arms. "Good job Lucy, you got it, but you forgot one thing." I was about to turn around to look at her until I felt her trip and roll me over onto my stomach with both of my hands behind my back. "Never let your guard down."

I sigh and she let me go. "Right, I forgot." She stands up and helps me up. "You need way more training with Juvia first before you can move up and spar with Bixlow. Remember Juvia is only level three. You got past Levy and Lisanna, but you still need to get past ten- sorry Juvia meant nine more."

I looked at her with sad eyes then back to the ground. I nod as I look back up. "It's ok Juvia, I know.." She gave me a small smile. She began to talk me through the list of people once again before handing me a paper of every level.

Lvl four: Bixlow

Lvl five: Gray

Lvl six: Jellal

Lvl seven: Gajeel

Lvl eight: Laxus

Lvl nine: Erza

Lvl ten: Mira

Lvl eleven: skip

Lvl twelve: Zeref

I kept my eyes on the 11th level. Is was Natsu's level. I let out a small sigh as Juvia cleared her throat. I look back up at her to see her standing at the door. "You coming Lucy?" I nod quickly as I shove the paper into my pocket and run to her.

No ones pov:
Since Lucy and the others are away from Japan they have no contact with Zeref at the moment. Once they do get contact he is going to be sending them on jobs requested from people in California. It has been very easy for them to keep up with necessary items such as food, hygienic things, and so on. Only because of all of the money they have saved up while being in the mafia for years.

Lucy skips into the dining room where everyone was. She skips up to Laxus and sets her head on his arm and listens to everyone talk. He looked down at her and smiled as he pet and rubbed her head before continuing to talk. "Yes, I do believe we should go ahead and inform Zeref about Lucy and tell him she is already in training. I don't think he would mind it in the slightest." Mira nods and looks over to Brett. "So we all have agreed if I am not mistaken. We all agree that Lucy should join. If Zeref hears that then he will definitely let Lucy join, but after all of her training he will want to spar her himself. Is that clear to everyone?"

Everyone nods and so does Lucy. They all leave in different directions. Some in a group of three or less. Lucy stayed behind as she waited for everyone to leave. The blue cat came out of no where and began to rub on Lucy's legs. She smiled as she bent down to pick him up. "Hey Happy, what's up?"

Lucy held Happy close to her face as he rubbed against her cheek, purring. She walked out of the dinning room and straight to her room. She set Happy on her bed as she turned around, her back facing the bed and plopped onto it. Lucy stared up at her baby pink ceiling with a small frown. She turned onto her side to face Happy. He gave her a small meow and he confusingly turned his head to the side.

Lucy sighs and stands up. "Happy, I don't know what to do! Why am I so bored?" She asks pacing back and forth near the side of the bed as Happy watched her. "Like I have a phone now, but there is nothing new I feel like I can do on it you know? I've read all my books and all but-" a meow cut her off and she looked over to Happy.

He jumped off her bed and walked over to the writing desk placed near her window. Happy jumped onto the chair then onto the desk. He walked over the neatly placed papers as he looked back at her. Lucy tilted her head to the side and slowly walked over to the desk. "Huh... I could try to write."

WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS YOU FILTHY SINNERS!