Chapter 15 : A Glimpse Of The Past (P1)

{No matter how much you have sinned Never let go of your Imaan}

|Ameera Binte Ahmed|

We on our way back home, I'm with Shaveer in his SUV and I haven't let go of his hand ever since he got in.

I'm not afraid of these type of people, because I have dealt with them throughout  my entire life. I have had lessons and tough training on how to deal with such situations that took place today and that's why I was so fearless in the start but hearing the letter "Z" my whole world came crashing down in pieces. I have never felt so broken or so afraid ever since that day.

I got some explaining to do to Zainab and Nabeela, they must be extremely traumatized by this whole situation, I really hope they understand my situation and forgive me for keeping it a secret.

"Shaveer?" I whispered

"Hmm?" He replied

"He won't take me away from ammi, abba, Safaa and you, again right? Promise me he won't. He is a monster, only Allah knows how I survived while I was with him," more tears started to pour down my cheeks.

"Both Safaa and you are my life and I promise you, I won't let him come close to you or her," he said in a calm voice before everything went dark.

♡♡♡

|Shaveer|

Ameera fainted on our way back home and it is most probably because of the stress.

I carried Ameera out my backseat and into the house. I decided that it would be best to keep her in one of the guest rooms on the first floor and not the third as she is still undeniably shaken up.

I took off her hijab, her shoes and let the hair down lose to let her breath properly.

I then went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit to get her medication for stress, headache and BP as well as a glass of water with some fruits. I left it on her on her nightstand for her to have it when she wakes up.

Meanwhile, I have to go and explain everything to Nabeela and Zainab because Falak knows this since she's been with us for years.

"Umm so Ameera, Falak and I got some explaining to do since you both witnessed all this and since Ameera collapsed, Falak and I will do the explaining," I said in a soft voice because I haven't seen Ameera like this in years and it hurts to see my baby sister hurting so much.

They both nodded

"Bismillah" I whispered

"Ameera, Safaa and I are the children of the Mafia leader Ahmed Amdani although my father's name is Ahmed Amin for the Mafia world, he was known as Ahmed Amdani. The mafia being The Demonios Mafia, the biggest mafia in the world. Dad has and had many rivals as well as many people who wanted him and us dead," I started of.