rec_004

[ clears throat ]

"today's normal, i guess? i mean, nothing really interesting happened today..

oh wait..

there is!

i.....just discovered soobin's crush.

which, by the way, is his top secret and he never told anyone about this..and by anyone i mean us, his only trusted friends.

[ chuckles ]

this is a top secret, and i shouldn't say it to anyone yet- so i'll just tell on this thing. hopefully it won't get lost right?

now back to the topic...

who is the love of soobin's life?

[ sound of drum rolls ]

it's, of course,

our very own hueningkai!

[ applause ]

i just found out because i borrowed his phone.. and since his phone has no passwords to protect his privacy, i kinda went through his gallery and there i found kai's pictures.

like literally, there's only pictures of kai. not even a single photo of my shadow! can you believe that? i feel betrayed.

and then i realized all the little things soobin does. he stares at him, he helps him with homeworks, he even waits for kai to finish his classes so that they can go home together! and he always sides with him.

he never did any of those things to me, so that proves it.

and to be honest. i somehow knew that he feels something for kai. soobin isn't exactly subtle you know?

i haven't told him yet, because he might freak out a little bit. but i'll tell him tomorrow. or maybe the day after tomorrow?

kai's practically a baby, and soobin's good at taking care of him so they're a perfect match. i just hope they won't flirt in front of me when they become official. imagine how traumatic it must be.

[ laughs ]

i'm sure beomgyu and taehyun will be surprised—or worst than that—when they find out.

but i guess that's the beauty of it, because you never really know who likes who, y'know?"