rec_scratch

that night, beomgyu and yeonjun went to eat at the famous resto beomgyu was talking about.

they had fun the whole evening, laughing in between conversations.

while driving on their way home, they keep on bickering, not noticing the car coming their way.

"fuck, yeonjun look out-!"

beomgyu's eyes widened as yeonjun swerved his scooter to avoid the car, causing it to bump on the nearby post.

beomgyu landed on the grass with a thud. he grunted and looked for his best friend.

he gasped when he saw yeonjun lying beside him, with blood on his head.

"oh my god..yeonjun? hey, wake up.." he lifted him gently, while examining his injury.

he has a cut on the back of his head, and that's where the blood came from. yeonjun bumped his head on a rock. shit.

yeonjun doesn't have a helmet since he insisted that beomgyu should wear it, and now beomgyu feels guilty.

"f-fuck. my head is definitely spinning," yeonjun's eyes fluttered open.

"are you okay? are you hurt somewhere else?"

yeonjun scrunched his nose and touched his head.

"i think i'm good. my head hurts like hell though." he closed his eyes, trying to stop himself from feeling dizzy.

"yeah, don't touch it. you have a wound on the back of your head. it's bleeding," beomgyu took out his handkerchief and put it on yeonjun's head.

"well, what a night." yeonjun chuckles.

beomgyu glared at him. "don't laugh. you need to go to a hospital."

"nah, there's no need to. it's just a small cut so i'll treat it at home."

"how can you do that? can you see the back of your head?"

"then you treat it. i have you, right?"

"fine! let's go home now, i'll drive."

"but the cops-"

"are not around! now shut up."