Chapter Three

TRIGGER WARNING: GRAPHIC ABORTION IMAGES READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Peter opened his eyes slowly and blinked. He blinked over towards the windows, it was still dark out. He shut his eyes again, groaned, turned over and reached out for Wade. He made a confused noise and moved his hand around. He slowly opened one eye.

Nothing. No Wade. He was alone.

He frowned, it took him a minute to remember what happened. He buried his head in Wade's pillow and screamed. How is this his life? He was pregnant. With twins. He should be happy. Wade should be happy. But no, he was pissed. He didn't want them. Peter's eyes burned, tears building up. He struggled to keep them from falling.

Fuck, he needs to talk to someone. Aunt May would know what to do, but she was so busy with work. Peter didn't want to bother her. Maybe Tony could help. No, he would just use it as another reason to hate Wade. They would know eventually, of course, but not right now. Even if Peter didn't tell them, his baby bump would, once he got one. MJ knows. She could probably help. He picked up his phone and dialed. It took a while for her to answer, she must have been sleeping. Wait, what time is it?

"Do you know what time it is?" A groggy voice answered. Peter looked at the alarm clock, 5:37am. Oops?

"Oh, uh sorry." Peter said sheepishly.

"Peter?" She replied, sounding more awake. "What's wrong?"

"MJ, I, he. I can't." Peter stuttered out. He took a deep breath and tried again. "He left."

MJ was silent. "Who left?"

"Wade. He found out last night. He was pissed and told me to get rid of them and he just left."

"He what." Oh great, she was pissed too. Seems like all Peter is good for now is pissing everyone off. "Want me to kill him?"

"No." Peter let out a wet shaky laugh. "Besides, it wouldn't do much. He'll heal."

"Then I'll kill him twice."

Peter laughed again, it sounded wet and broken. It took MJ a long time to warm up to Wade before she found out he was Deadpool. She's always been very protective of the people she cared about, twice as protective of Peter. He wasn't sure if that was because they used to date or because he appeared weak and helpless during high school. "Please don't."

"Well, then what are you calling me for?"

"I don't know, I just needed someone to talk to. I don't know what to do."

"Hmm, Wade doesn't want the kid, right?"

"Kids." Peter corrected. "I'm having twins."

"Damn, I wasn't expecting that." MJ said softly. "So, Wade doesn't want them. Do you?"

"I don't know." Peter shrugged. "I mean, after Wade told me he couldn't have any I gave up on the idea of actually having children. This shouldn't even be possible, Wade's mutations makes it so he can't procreate."

"Well," MJ hummed. "Maybe your mutation makes you extra fertile."

"I don't think that's how it works." Peter smiled, he was already feeling better. And who knows, maybe the spider bite did make him extra fertile. That would be something else.

"You never know, spiders lay hundreds of eggs right? Instead of laying eggs you're just extremely fertile."

"That doesn't sound right."

MJ was silent, he could hear her taking a breath. "What are you going to do, Peter?"

"I don't know. I don't think I want an abortion, MJ. These are my babies. My babies. Mine."