Green Dinosaurs

I got home and was about to relax when the house phone rang. "Go outside you're sleeping round mine today" "Annalyse! I'm tired if I sleep don't blame me!" "Girl, you owe me and bring a bag.", and with that she hung up. I got to my room and got a bag stuffing it with clothes, bath essentials and pjs. I got outside and Annalyse was waiting in her Range. "You couldn't walk?!" "Well its cold and look at what I'm wearing." "Shorts? shorts who wears shorts in Winter!" I say while laughing. She makes me laugh. "Just get in!"

We got through the door and Carter ran up towards me hugging my legs. "Well hello Carter Jay Lockridge." I said while picking him up.

"How was the sleepover you didn't tell me about!" He smiled innocently and he gave me the puppy dog face with his brown eyes with a hint of green, look at me.

"Well..any four year old will forget.". He smiled and ran away. "Well four year olds like to meet the tickle monster." I playfully told him. Corahn picked him up and saying, "Yo, Hazel. The lil rascal and I are going camping. We'll see you guys tomorrow" before stealing my beanie from my head 'and thanks' and Carter running to the car to avoid me. Lis gave him a kiss and they went.

"You know what that means!" Anna screamed before getting from behind her back a bottle of champagne and the twilight complete saga. We jumped on the couch, while watching the movie telling all the latest details.

"And she expects me to have dinner with her!" "Wow, she a kangaroo head and guess-guess what Carter drew dinosaurs on the walls so I have to clean it and you're helping me!" She smiled at me and we painted the walls while having too many bottles of champagne. '

"Haha look it's you Anna!" I said while pointing to the classic dark green dinosaurs that Carter drew. Anna responded by throwing paint at me and me doing the same. We started roaming round the house in our pjs and doing silly games. Our night flew past and we knocked out on the kitchen floor after our game of chubby bunny.

I woke up the next morning with a headache, seeing that it was 12:30. "Anna, what day is it?" "Saturday." Damn it!

----

Another chapter I strangely didn't like, hmm. I need to think it through. My cover, I need to do my cover!

-Tobi