20 | different type of worries

-Chapter Twenty-

word count-282

"What are you doing?"

[name] asked, as she glanced over at the doorway where Vinny was standing. Vinny shook his head before walking in the washroom

"Um...I'll brush my teeth with you guys."

Vinny said before grabbing his toothbrush and brushing his teeth. Moments later, everyone was rinsing their mouths. Jay walked out the washroom, Vinny and [name] following suit.

-

Vinny sat on his bed while Jay and [name] set out the blanket that Vinny gave them. As soon as they finished setting down the blanket, [name] laid down on the blanket covered floor wrapping herself up in the blanket Vinny gave her. [name] snuggled up in the blanket while looking at her phone. She tried to ignore all the messages and missed calls her mom sent her, worried that Jay or Vinny would kick her out upon knowing about them.

Soon Vinny turned off the lights and everyone went to sleep. Or so it seemed, everyone but Vinny was asleep. Which was strange, Vinny had always fell asleep right away once his head hit the pillow. But today he felt...different? No, something just felt off.

He thought back on when he was staring at [name]. He knew that he thought she was cute, sure he's found some girls cute but this time it felt different. Just what made it different this time?

Vinny buried his head in his pillow while pulling up his blanket. Maybe he could sleep this feeling off, it'll probably go away. That's what Vinny thought anyways but little did he know, it wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

soft snores filled the air as he drifted off to sleep.