Chapter 1: Gem's Fallen Order

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Peace was officially brought to one planet. Earth, home to Steven
Universe and the crystal gems. Steven had figured out who he was and what he wanted to do with his life, to which he left beach city and set out to go to explore the states to figure out where he wanted to go. Steven of course kept in touch with everyone while still following his own path. Steven decided to go back to beach city to see all his friends and family that he hadn't seen in a long time after his journey. They all missed him very much and were very anxious about his return. However, in the other part of the galaxy, there was a planet known as Bracca. Here lived a jedi known as Cal Kestis, one of the few remaining ones left in the galaxy due to Emperor Palpatine going through with Order 66. He was riding a train that was soon pulled over by the empire and stormtroopers made everyone get out that was also on it. They were all lined up in front of purge troopers and two sith inquistors known as the second and ninth sister. "We seek a dangerous fugitive. This is no common anarchist, but a devotee of the treasonous, jedi order. Failure to turn over this traitor, will result in a charge of sedition. Turn yourself in, or everyone present shall face summary execution." The second sister spoke menacingly as the purge troopers turned their guns on everyone who was on the train. Soon, Cal's friend Prauf walked forward and began speaking up for the group. Cal begged him not to do it, but he did it anyway. Cal slowly reached his right hand behind him gently gripping his lightsaber as he watched the situation unfold. "To the empire, we're all just expendable." Those were the last words spoken before suddenly second sister stepped forward and stabbed him in his chest. "Yes, you are." She smirked underneath her mask which nobody could see however this sparked rage in Cal.

"NO!!!" His face turned into distraught and he immediately pulled his lightsaber out from his hip, igniting it and trying to strike down the inquistor to which she blocked with the other part of her double bladed lightsaber

"NO!!!" His face turned into distraught and he immediately pulled his lightsaber out from his hip, igniting it and trying to strike down the inquistor to which she blocked with the other part of her double bladed lightsaber. "Look at this, a lightsaber!" She said obviously enticed that the traitor now showed himself and she was going to make him pay dearly for exposing himself. She brushed him off of her then followed up with a force push into the ninth sister to which the yellow giant caught him with its hand and dropped him into a running train where his body immediately went crashing down. He then began to fight his way through tons of stormtroopers that were on that train monitoring it from stowaways. As Cal was running through the train, an empire ship began shooting the train down, making multiple explosions occur as the jedi ran for his life. Eventually he ended up sliding down and falling from a high distance, but landed on one of the hovering tools used on Bracca to find a nearby ship that was still in good condition and once he figured out how to operate it, he tried escaping but not with the second sisters ship on his trail. She fired her blaster bolts which Cal swirled around and fired his own which she also avoided with relative ease, but he then fired missiles which she tried getting through but they kept her distracted enough since they were homing missiles and using hyperdrive, Cal escaped to a planet known as Bogano which had not been touched by the empire since it didn't appear on any maps known.

Back on Earth, Steven finally arrived back to his home to which everyone cheered happily for his arrival. "STEVEN!!!!" Everyone rushed forward to him and immediately group hugged him. "Oh my gosh! Guys! I missed you so much!" Steven said as he gave his warmth back to the people he loved so much. "Well?! Did you decide where you wanted to stay?!" Amethyst curiously asked as she gently punches his arm to which Steven laughed. "Amethyst! He just got here, let's let him settle down first." Pearl said as she gently wiped a tear from her eyes while Garnet smirked and adjusted her glasses. "It's good to see you back, Stuball." Greg said as he gently petted his sons head. Bismuth put one of her arms around his neck and laughed wholeheartedly. "Did you get taller while you were away?" She joked around. Lapis and Peridot both looked at him with smiles on their faces. "Words can't describe how I feel about you coming back!" Peridot encouraged proudly as Lapis laughed. "Yeah, it's finally good to see you after all this time." The blue colored gem said in an agreeable fashion. After everyone finished talking, Connie couldn't really say anything. Not because she didn't care anymore, but she was just feeling so many happy emotions to see who she loved so much back in the city he grew up. The two didn't even need words to express themselves. They simply kissed one another lovingly, before laughing happily. "I missed you." Connie said holding his hands. "Me too." Steven said as he faced her staring directly into her eyes. Even Steven's pet lion came up and rubbed it's head against him, to which Steven petted him back. "Well, do you guys wanna get something to eat?" Steven asked as everyone nodded in agreement and they left the temple, to go into beach city looking for some of the best grub to eat.

~FIN (To be continued.)