Chapter 9• A new Interest

So before this chapter actually starts i wanna say that in the chapter before,like maybe 7,If you recall i added a new character named Eido Chevrolet.Now i love Eido but i figured out what i wanna do with the story and he wont really come in.Sooo you can forget about him and the concert tickets.He is now non existent :),,So tyty,,,now onto the story :)

You finally get the balls to turn around.You knew who he was.Tall,Cheeky smirk,Bed hair, Its was Kuroo.You never officially met Kuroo but always heard about him when you sat with the Karasuno boys. This time it looked like he had a genuine smile on his face.

"Not gonna answer that huh?" He removed his hand from your shoulder and stuck it into his pocket.Kuroo's hair started getting wetter from the rain.You offered your umbrella but he shook his head.

"So are you one of Ushiwaka's fan girls or something?" You scoffed at his remark.

"Not a chance" You crossed your arms and pouted.

"You should join the Kuroo fandom then,You'll love it there" He smirked. You couldnt help but smile at his attempt to flirt.

"Y/N L/N,Manager of the Shiratorizawa boys volleyball club" You smiled.Kuroo's smirk turned into a smile.

"Oh so im dealing with the Manager here. Well Kuroo Tersurou,Captain of the Boys Volleyball club at Nekoma High" He was filled with such pride and lust.Even in his flirty remarks he sounded like he was super confident in himself.You nodded.

"So what were you doing out here spying on Ushiwaka?" He glanced into the window to see Ushijima and the girl still talking.A frown came across his face when he glanced inside.Your mind went blank.You didnt know what to say or do.

"I uh...uhh...i..." You stuttered.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" Kuroo questioned.He sounded stern this time.It made you even more nervous.

"No!" You pouted again.This time his face softened up and smiled again.

"What are you doing here anyways? I thought you guys were supposed to come tomorrow" You glared at Kuroo and pointed your finger at him.

"Coach got drunk and made us a day early,stupid old man" Kuroo put his hands up and laughed.You giggled.You then see the gym door swing open.The girl that was in the gym talking to Ushijima stomped out angrily.Once she was a distance away Ushijima came out of the gym.He looked left and right and saw you looking at him.He also saw Kuroo staring at him also.You could see that a sudden shocked facial expression came across Ushijima's face.He angrily stomped back into the gym.You were about to walk over but Kuroo gently grabbed your wrist.You looked back at him,confused.

You both stood there as Kuroo's stomaxh growled.You saw that a his face turned a bit red in embarrassment.You giggled.

"Why dont we go and get something to eat?" He had a genuine smile on his face. You wanted to go comfort Ushijima but at the same time you didnt want to seem rude to Kuroo.

"Uh-I...uhhh" You stuttered quietly.Kuroo let go of your wrist.

"I can always go with my team,its not biggie" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Im really sorry Kuroo but i have to get home to my little sister..." You put your hand on his shoulder as you apologized. You couldnt make your mind up on who you wanted to go with.So you went with niether.You felt bad about not going out to eat with Kuroo,Or not Comforting Ushijima,you being his fake girlfriend an all.Kuroo nodded his head.As you walked off you waved at him.He smiled and waved back.

"Another friend for me!" You think to yourself.

As you walk into your house you notice that Yue fell asleep on the couch.You quietly laugh.You take out a blanket and a pillow.You carefully move her head to put the pillow under and cover her with the blanket.You then go upstairs yourself to get some sleep.

_________________

The next morning you wake up to Ushijima sitting on your bed looking at a photo frame you had on your desk.At first you didn't recognize him but then he looked at you and it calmed you down a little bit.

"What are you..." You questioned.

"What were you and Kuroo talking about yesterday?" Ushijima was straightforward. He didn't look like he was joking,Neither would he take a joke.

"We just introduced ourselves...." You trailed off.Ushijima would be the type to care less about these situations.

"Why are you even in my house?" You got up from your bed and stretched.

"I came to drop off something my mom wanted to give you" He also got up.He threw the frame onto the bed.

"Oh"

"I'll get going now,,,also Coach wants you at school to be there if the other teams need any help" He said with a stern tone.You nodded your head.Ushijima walked out the door ,almost slamming it behind him.

"What a weirdo" You scoffed.

Whew Chile- So this chapter is actually shorter than the other ones (700 something words) So i plan on writing the next chapter today,

ANDDDD AS YOU CAN SEEEE,,,i am also going to make Kuroo an important person in your Y/N life so yeah :),maybe even a threesome (ft Kuroo,Ushijima and you ;) )in future chapters JKJK,....unless 👀

OKOK BYE <3

im actually so down to write smut doe 😳