two

My phone keeps ringing since I was gone for more than a week now. Jeremy is first in the list. How I wish it was Enika but I bet she still doesn't know that I'm back. I didn't even receive a phone call from her.

When I woke up that day in Jeremy's room at the bar. I realize that I'm not yet ready to face the reality so I ran away. Too coward, I must say.

I been here in Batanes, I just text Jeremy not to tell anyone since I told him my location when I got tired of continues ringing so I answered him, I thought he will stop then but I was wrong, he's calling me every chance he get. I don't want to off my phone because it keeps me in touch with what's happening in my business but the fucker told our close friends that I'm back. However, he didn't told them where I was right now.

So the peaceful vacation I was hoping just got broke for continues messages and calls from my colleagues and friends, asking since when I'm back and why didn't I catch up with them that leads to planning on celebration for my comeback. My parents also heard, so my mother nag me all day, and ask me to visit the house.

I am still impressed why Enika didn't still know when the whole world are going crazy.

"Fuck, Garrett! your party is happening tomorrow night, when will you be back?" Jeremy utter through the phone.

"Who plan my celebratory comeback by the way?"

"Okay. It was me, so what! It was Matt idea, I just come up with the whole preparation." he said, "and man, I invite many pretty lady, so don't let me down."

"It was for your own good."

"Yeah. Ofcource, because I know you are crazy for Enika so you wouldn't dare touch a hotty." he sounded like he's teasing me but what he said attack my chest. It's painful because what he said was true, I never dare to touch other girls since Enica and I become a thing. I been this crazy the whole time because I want to be faithful.

"Did you also told Enika that I'm back?" I asked, hoping he will say no.

"Matt happen to ran with her days ago, he told her that you're back but Matt says she didn't say anything, she just bid her goodbye. I bet she's in a hurry. Why did you ask? She still doesn't contact you?"

"Ah, no, she did contact me via messenger, but she doesn't mention anything though." I lied, she didn't contact me at all.

"Well that odds but maybe she wants to surprise you, I give her invitation to your celebration."

"Oh"

"So hurry up and come back, your Enika is waiting for you haha"

After that conversation, I decided to go out for a walk. I don't want to keep thinking about her, because right now I'm sure that she already knew I was here, and she might know I saw her with him that night.

I'm walking next to sea area when I spot a girl sitting across the bay walk. She's picking up a stone and throw it after. She keeps repeating and repeating and I suddenly have this urge to talk to her. She seems trouble with her bleeding head and scratches.

"Miss, are you okay? What happened to you?" I asked

The girl just look at me and smile.

"I know you." She suddenly say, her smile grow wider as if she doesn't have bruises in her arms and blood running down her head.

"Miss, I don't think we've met before but you need to be treated" I scan her face but I'm just worried she might faint infront of me.

"Don't mind me, but I do know you, you're the guy from before."

"Don't say anything miss. You need to go to the hospital." I said.

"Don't" she stand up then she look at me again, for a second her expression looks scary but second later it back to a smile. "I'm fine, I can treat my wound by myself. Thank you by the way. I appreciate your concern, mister."

She smile at me one more time then started to walk away. And I'm glued to this spot, eyeing her walking away to where I was. But before she finally vanish from my eyesight, she look at my direction and ran towards me.

"I forgot," she said, panting from running "I don't want to seem arrogant and just walk away when you're politely offering help, so, here," she grab my hand and give me a piece of paper.

I look at her, confused.

"Ah, its a coupon or you can call it a wish list." She pointed the paper. "Look, there are things that you can ask me and I will do it, anything written on that paper."

I look at the paper and every wish is listed on a box. I read what's written and look at her.

"Are you serious?" I asked her because it is ridiculous. "What do you mean, Dance for you naked infront of Baranggay hall?"

She awkwardly smile, "Well, not totally naked but in my undies, Okay!"

"Then what is this, Eat any food as long as it is not poisonous."

"Mister, if you don't want that there's plenty of wish written on the paper." She said annoyed.

"Don't worry, you have a lot of time picking your wish. Because I will grant it the next time we see each other."

"That time might not come," I said

"No, It will. When that happens, tell me your wish. It is just a one time opportunity so don't waste your wish for something not worth it." she said. "I'm Georgian Felisse, you might want to remember my name mister because you will definitely asked for me to grant you a wish." she pat my cheek and creep a big smile.

"You know what, you're so weird. Who in their right mind offer something so ridiculous when wounded? You're unbelievable, miss."

"I get that a lot, mister? Ah, what's your name?"

"Garrett"

"Cool. Bye for now, see you around. Soon." She wave her hand and totally walk away out of my sight.