A VIRGIN

"Good morning grandpa"

Jin shakes his grandfather to wake him up. He does this everyday. He takes good care of his grandfather.
Jin is 22 and will be turning 23 in 6 months.
Jen hasn't been sleeping lately as he is extremely terrified about the moment when jin turns 23. He still hasn't found any cure.
There has been certain incidences where jin almost became the devil but surprisingly he always control's himself and doesn't let his human side get away.
Jen has been training him self control since he was 3. So now it is kind of controllable for jin. But once he turns 23 there is no going back.
Jen has been thinking about how will he ever tell jin about all this. He has to do that before he finds out himself.

"Grandpa I am leaving for work. See you evening"

Jin says and leaves the house.
"Take care"
Jen says and waves at jin.
Jin gets his car keys and play soft music while driving. He loves mornings. The light sunrays always make him happy.  He never likes darkness. That is why he sleeps early as well.

Soon he reaches his hotel.

"Good morning sir"

His sous chef greets him. Both of them enter the kitchen and start the work with other chefs.
Jin  tells them today's special and all of them get to work.

"Sir Mr. Jeon called last night for you"
"Oh! So?"

"Sir he wanted to eat ravioli."

"Was the night staff available?"

"He eats only your food."

"I know that! But I can't be here for him 24/7. I have my work to do and things to take care as well"
The sous chef nods and gets to work again.

"I am going out for a while. Jennie prepare the sauce for me please"

Jin says and leaves the kitchen.
He enters hoseok's room and finds him sleeping half naked with yoongi besides him.
Jin slaps hoseok's bare ass to wake him up.

"Get up! Is sex all you do? Do you not have any other work?"

Hoseok gets up with sleepy eyes and glares at jin.

"Is ranting on me all you do? Do you have no other stuff? Oh yes I forgot your virgin ass does not have anyone to fuck with so yeah acceptable"

Hoseok earns two more slaps on His ass.

"Fucking get up! I won't repeat myself. Atleast I have genuine things to do. Unlike someone who only knows how to fuck some stupid mafia leader"

As soon as yoongi hears this he gets up, covers his area and goes towards jin. Looking like he would kill him.

"I am sorry did I hear you saying that I am stupid?"

He tries to stay as calm as he could.

"Now look at yourself. You can't even hear properly. How do you call yourself a mafia?"

"I am quite only because of ho-"

"You spoke like a thousand words right in front of me how are you quite? See you proved you are stupid"

Jin says and laughs.

"Hoseok please get to work. You have to submit the files today. And mr. Jeon is here. If he sees this shit you will be fired"

"I won't let tha-"

"Just shut up your voice is pissing me off"

Jin says to yoongi and leaves slamming the door.
Yoongi tries to catch him but hoseok control's him.

"I swear hoseok if he was not your best friend he would be deep in the ground until now"

Yoongi says and they both dress up.

Jin goes back to the kitchen really frustrated. He has been very angry nowadays. He wasn't like that before.
As soon as he enters the kitchen jennie drops the glass on the floor.
Jin grabs her hand.

"Are you crazy? Don't you know how to handle a fucking glass. Pick it up now! Not even one piece of glass should be visible to me or else I will shove it down your belly! Do you understand me?"

She nods.
Jin gets out to get some fresh air. He soon realised what he did.

"What is happening to me? Why am I so angry nowadays?"

He thinks to himself.

"Mind to answer why were you not available yesterday"

A deep voice takes jin out of his thoughts.
He turns around and finds Mr. Jeon in front of him. He bows to him.

"My time was over sir. I had to go home
I am sorry. I will cook you ravioli now"

Jin tries to escape but jungkook grabs him.

"Fine! Don't cook I am not hungry right now just send hoseok to my room. I need updates"

Jin nods and leaves behind jungkook.

Jin enters hoseok's office and tells him to meet jungkook.

"Ahh what is with this man now"

hoseok says as he leaves towards his room.
Hoseok knocks on the door.

"Sir you call-"

Before he could finish jungkook grabs him and closes the door asap.

"Is there something wrong with your friend?"

Jungkook asks hoseok.

"W..which friend sir"

"Jin"

"Yeah well he is turning a little overboard lately but don't worry sir he has been snaping on everyone. Did he snap at you as well?"

Jungkook looks at hoseok in confusion.

"His eyes turned black"

"What!"

Hoseok asks and laughs as he thinks jungkook is being funny.

"This wasn't a joke. His eyes were all black for a second. I saw it"

Hoseok could not understand what his boss was saying so he just nods. Maybe jungkook is on drugs hoseok thinks to himself.

"Well.. umm give me the files and leave"

Jungkook orders hoseok.

As hoseok goes down he meets jin and tells him about it.

"I think mr. Jeon has gone overdose again"
______________________________________

Hey guys!
Triple update. A gift for you all. I got so much love for this story. Thankyou so much💜