FUTURE

15 days later:

"Jin... jin are you here?"

Hoseok calls for jin and knocks on his door. He hasn't been out for like 10 days now. He stays inside his room all the time. He isn't even paying attention to work. Everyone keeps on asking for him as it has become really difficult down in the kitchen without him.

"Please open the door!"

Hoseok exclaims.

He has been doing it everyday now before work, but jin never answered.
Jen and jia earliar had went to this place in India for all the research has hence they weren't home.

"Leave me alone. Please..... I will come back. Just give me a few more days...

Hoseok sighs and hesitantly leaves.

Inside, jin was facing all his worst fears to come true. His body felt weird. He was not in a normal state. It was like his body was missing something. It felt like something which was attached to him suddenly got away. And he at first doubted if it was his virginity, but having it twice made him realise it wasn't it. It was HIM. He missed him, his touch, his body, his smell he missed all of that. That night jungkook had got jin so drunk that he was completely out of his mind. He made jin stay for a while and feeded jin 2 to 3 shots after that jin did the work and got himself drunk.
He regrets this the most in his life but also it has become like an addiction for him. His body is reacting to differently nowadays. He is always horny and the need for jungkook to fill him up is just extreme like it's started to hurt him now. At first it was like something is missing in him, now it's like his body part is ripped off, like a part of his soul is ripped off and the pressing need to bring it back is getting high and high.
Jin was so disgusted at himself after realising that he actually tried to kidnap jungkook back then as well. He went to his room as a hotel staff and his main intention was to kidnap him but once he reached to the room he got himself under control and tried to run away but timing was so bad that jungkook had just opened the door for a night walk  and he found jin.
His intentions changed into desire and lust as soon as he saw him. His need to make jungkook his became uncontrollable. And that's when he realised he is no more pure.

It was quiet bearable to be without him until jungkook was in vegas. He could handle the distance. When he was at work he saw jungkook with other men and women. He had seen it like a million times before but after sleeping with him, he felt as if someone was stabbing him non-stop. He was ready to throw hands on those people but again just because jungkook was close to him, it was easier for jin to control himself. But from the day jungkook had left, it was a horrific nightmare to jin. He would throw things to ease away the pain. His life had become miserable. All this went on for days and days until he decided he needs sex. No matter what no matter with whom. He fucking needs it.
He went to the phone book and searched for his name. Jen had told him that before they left, that jia had set jin up with someone and they were supposed to meet earliar but jin got engaged in work and both of them had to leave, so they told him to call namjoon when he is free.
Namjoon and jin also had a history. They used to date, but jin never let namjoon touch him. He wanted to but he just could not. It made namjoon extremely angry one day and he tried to go against jin's wishes. He pulled jin inside his bedroom and started to undress him and touch him in wrong places. Jin tried to accept it since he wanted to but as soon as namjoon took off his boxers and touched jin's dick, he went all mental. Jin grabbed namjoon and threw him on the bed. He got over to him and straddles him throwing his hands on namjoon's throat choking him. As soon as he realised what he just did, he got off him grabbed his clothes and left.
They haven't met since then. When jin 1st heard his name he almost wanted to puke. But now he needs him. Actually not him just any dick in his hole. He took in enough. He just can't anymore. As much as he need jungkook right now, he could not keep his needs to himself. He needs a good fuck.
So he called namjoon and within a few rings he picked up.

"Hey j-"

"You know my house. I want you here asap. Bring a few condoms and some lube. I don't have any."

Jin says and drops the phone. His realisation was on the way but his lust was just too much for him to think anything else.
On the other side namjoon felt so weird. He never thought jin would call him for sex. He never let namjoon touch him. How can he suddenly call ask for something like this when he almost killed he last time.
He went on anyway because jin's body was a fucking heaven. He wanted it since forever and now that he is getting a chance, he ain't gonna let go.
Soon he reached jin's home and knocked on the door.
Within seconds jin opened it and glared at namjoon

"I told you asap."

Namjoon was shocked at jin's condition. He was wearing only a robe that was half open. His hair were all messed up and he seems like he just touched himself.
Jin grabs namjoon by his hand and pulls him inside. Closing the door without wasting time jin directly went for his lips. Namjoon did hesitate for a moment but then gave in. His lips were the most teasing part of there relationship.
Jin did feel good kissing namjoon but it was no where near what he had with jungkook. Reminding jin of jungkook his lust even grew more. He took off namjoons pants and boxers attacking his lips to his dick. Jin felt so good doing that but again he tasted bitter in front of what jungkook gave him. Jungkook was like addictive candy for him. He just could not get enough.
Soon jin was riding namjoon screaming and moaning all over. Namjoon took control and turned him around fucking him hard and fast, taking out all  he had since the start of there relationship.

It was almost morning when they finished and went to sleep. Jin woke up for a while and looked at namjoon. He did satisfy him. He felt normal for the first time in so many days.

"I think it will be alright now"

Jin thought to himself and drifted off. But just in minutes the pain came back. The desire for jungkook was now tripled. His lust grew so much he was so hungry but only and only for jungkook. Looking at namjoon made feel disgusted now. Having sex with  him made him feel much more pain then he already was. He just wanted to run to jungkook right now. He wanted to smell him and get fucked by him. One side of his body was so regretful and wanted to end everything and othe other and much stronger one wanted nothing but only jungkook...........

______________________________________

Treat for you!!!😘
Please read my last update if you haven't yet!!😉
Waiting for "the night". Well I will give a flashback in further chapters coz a lot happened that night😋😉..
Love you all😍😍
And stream "stay gold" ,"on" and "black swan"😉