THE PRESENT

Neon lights, alcoholics all around, strippers stripping , people having sex, voices of skin slapping and moans everywhere.
The cruise was filled with all these things. Odour of alcohol surrounding it. Endless ocean forward and loud dj playing inside. People dancing and kissing no body cares about anyone here.
Late night cruise in vegas...

"Wow!! Girl I like you. Come here"

Jungkook calls for one of the  strippers while he was sitting on the rest chair in front of the cruise naked.
The girl comes twirling towards jungkook and he pulls her harshly in his lap making her startled.
He removes her panties and makes her turn in front while grabbing her throat and spreading her legs wide.
His hand reaches her pussy and he starts to play with her clit. She jumps at his action but jungkook holds her tight.
His fingers trace her pussy making her moan in pleasure. Soon he enters one finger in her hole finger fucking her hard until she squirts. He removes he fingers and shoves them in her mouth.

"Suck it you fucking whore"

She sucks jungkook's fingers and her hand reaches his dick and jungkook immediately slaps her hand away.

"You think you can suck that! Oh no lady that is not for you. My dick is way too big for this little mouth of yours. Now leave"

The girl gets up from his lap and glares at jungkook throwing water on his face.

"Fuck this stupid whores"

He gets up and enters the hall where everybody is either completely drunk or passed out or in an orgasmic state.
He passes from the hall to his room and enters.

"Holy fuck! Jungkook atleast knock!"

"You are the ones fucking in my room. Get out!"

Jungkook says to jimin and taehyung as they were having a very hot session.

"Jungkook I am about to get an orgasm here if you don't get out I will make you suck my dick!"

Jimin says to his brother while jungkook grabs a shirt and leaves the room cursing.
Soon loud noises could be heard from his room and jimin and taehyung resume there work.

"I don't know how many more kids they are going to make. Jimin is already pregnant and is still fucking"

Jungkook says to his brother yoongi who is standing in front of him also making out with his partner.

"Oh god! Will you guys ever stop. All i see is fucking."

"Well as far as we know, all you do is also fucking"

Hoseok says as he grabs yoongi's neck and kisses him deeper.
Jungkook ignores them and gets down as all this made him horny again.
He goes down and grabs one stripper and takes him to other room. He loves to fuck with men. He is gay himself but has sex with females from time to time.

"Strip"

He orders the boy and he does as he is told.

"Touch yourself"

Jungkook says as he removes all his clothes and brings a vibrator, thrusting it inside the boys hole.

"Touch yourself hard and don't cum. If you do, this vibrator will go on until you die"

He says to the boy and signals him to start.
The boy touches himself but after sometime it becomes really hard for him to cum.
He cums hard and jungkook grabs his ass removes the vibrator and fucks him hard and fast not giving him even a second to come down from his high. He fucks him non stop and looses count of how many times he came. The boy went out of control and was squirting and shaking unbearably.
As jungkook cums in the condom he gets off and shoves the vibrator into him turning it on to 10 the fastest speed.
The boy falls on the ground extremely sensitive and orgasmic. He begs for jungkook to stop but he does not.

"I told you not to cum"

He says that and ties him up on the striper pole while taking the remote with him and keeping the boy on vibrator.
His screams take over the entire room.
Jungkook gets out and hands the remote to beomgyu.

"Here. Turn it off after 10min. And release him."

He orders his secretary and leaves.
He calls for a motor boat and gets off the cruise going back to his hotel room.
He was hungry and he only ate the food of his head chef kim seokjin....
______________________________________

Double update!
Thankyou all of you guys. You gave a lot of support to me. I hope you love this...💜