THE PAST

"No not at all. Don't touch my daughter. Please I beg you"

Jen pleads to the devil in front of him. He cries and cries but could not stop him. The devil takes away yuri from him and disappears.
He starts chanting god name and reaches the church trying to defy the devil. He prays day and night not taking a single break. He has to get His Daughter back no matter what.
Two years pass by like that but no sign of his daughter.
Jen is a priest at The north avenue Church las Vegas.
He has been dealing with devils, souls, angels etc. For a really long time. But sometimes when the devils or evil spirits come back for revenge, he has no choice but to run away from that place. He has always kept his family safe but because of his work, his wife had died already. And now his daughter. But he knows he can bring her back.  She is not dead. This devil lucas is a sex addict soul. He takes away women and fucks them. He took Jen's daughter not only for lust but also revenge as jen had shown lucas wife the way to hell.
Jen knew his daughter yuri was being tortured but she was alive. He could sense it.
He kept his work on and pledged not to give up on yuri.
Soon after He senses lucas in one of the bystanders. He was waiting for this moment so long. He tried  everything but could never find lucas but that day he knew it was him. He had regained his powers and without a second thought traps him and takes him home.

"Where is my daughter? Lucas I know it's you answer me"

Jen screams at him while doing exorcism.
The man starts to scream and grunt in pain.

"S..stooppp"

Lucas speaks from inside the man's body.

"Where is my daughter? Answer or you go straight to where you belong"

Lucas cries in pain and begs to jen for stopping.

"S..she is with me.. I will bring her back"

"Now"

Jen traps him again and they both go to a nasty old warehouse.
Jen grabs lucas and head inside. Soon he finds her daughter but in a very pathetic condition.
First he completes his exorcism and departs lucas to hell.
He gets inside and pulls his daughter to a hug. They both cry out loud.

"Darling everything is fine. Your dad is here now"

Jen comforts yuri.
He picks her in his arms and they both head home.
No one talks until they reach home.

"Sit"

Jen says to yuri.

"Whose is it?"

"His"

Yuri answers and they both start to panic as they realise what had happened. Yuri was pregnant for a devil. This is not good. The child will be extraordinary. It will be a half human and half devil. Once he becomes aware of it, it will be very difficult to deal with him.
Yuri starts to go into Labour soon and is taken to the hospital.
But nothing works. It became impossible to have a normal birth. It had to be surgery.
It took 12hrs for the baby to be born with yuri almost dying. When he came in This world nothing about him looked different. He was a perfect child and beautiful features. But when they saw the mark everything came right back at them.
Yuri was in a really bad condition and died soon after giving birth.
So from then on jen has been takimg care of him.

5 years later on jin's birthday:

"Kim seokjin. Everybody this is my grandchild"

Jen introduces him to the guest's.

"Hello"

jin says with a sweet smile on his face.

"Come on jin its time for the birthday cake"

Everybody gathers around and jin starts to blow the candles, but suddenly all the lights go off amd the  candles fall down.
Jen searches for seokjin and finds him outside looking into the dark sky.
He grabs jin's shoulders and turns him around but almost gets a heart attack after looking at him.
His eyes has turned pitch black and he was smiling at jen.
As much as terrified jen was he controlled himself and patted jin on his back and tried to get him in his senses.
It has happened every year on his birthday.  His devil side would come out but only for a few seconds but in those seconds he becomes deadly. He is not aware of all this until now. And he should not know it as well. It will be a disaster.
Jen always made sure that he never gets triggered and is working on how to kill the devil part inside jin from the very day he was born.
If ever he comes into full consciousness with his devil side, he has the powers to end this world. Half breeds are extremely powerful but they can control it. Only it takes a lot of time to get back to human  side once became a devil.
Jen would never let that happen. When he turns 23 he will come in contact with the devil and can either completely go savage or can control himslef. Jen has been training jin for that. And he believes everything will be alright but we never know what Destiny beholds for him..
______________________________________

Hey guys!
I hope you all liked the plot. Its my fav. I love to write such plots. This is brief history about jin here and from next chapter we will get to the present...
Love you all💜💜