ONLY YOU

Jin's pov:

There was severe headache when I woke up. I looked around amd saw a man sleeping right beside me. I looked at him and my eyes widen in shock!
What did you do seokjin???
I slowly get up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I have like over 10 marks on my neck.

"Ahhhhh this jerk!"

What will I do now? I fucked with someone else!
Why did I even call him??

"You awake baby?"

I hear namjoon standing on the side of the door.
Bitterness flows in me as I realise what I had done with him last night. My body again feels painful. Anxiety starts to grow and my body again desires for jungkook even more now. The more I look at namjoon, the more my needs for jungkook increase.
Noting the expression on my face he says.

"Well.. you don't seem to have liked what we did last night?"

I look at him and feel a little regretful as well. I was the one who needed him he helped me out.

"Well. Um namjoon I am sorry for calling you last night. I wasn't in a good shape. So now I will make sure not to bother you anymore-"

"What If I want you to bother me?"

He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him.
He takes me in his arms and places me on the bed hovering over me.

"Look... um namjoon. I don't-"

He cuts me off by kissing me hard. I do not alow him the entrance though.
Suddenly I could feel him forcing himself to kiss me. I try to push him back but he doesn't move.

"You whore! First you call me and now you want me to go. Fucking hell no"

He says and turns me upside down aiming his member straight into my hole making me scream.
I turn more and more angry as namjoon fucks me. I tried to suppress it but as soon as namjoon said a whore to me again, I lost my mind.
I held namjoon's butt and turned him around. When I looked at him he was terrified to hell. Yes I like that. People should fear me.
My body feels weird but one thing is for sure this namjoon won't live today

"You are a fucking whore not me"

I grab him by his hair and throw him on the couch. He tries to run but I grab him again this time by his throat. I pick him up by his throat and throw him on the ground hard. He seems to have gone unconscious.
I smirk

"What a week soul! Ahhh I wanted to kill him"

Seriously

I grab his leg and slide him outside the house. I pick him up by his legs and throw him right on tree ahead.
A sudden satisfaction comes through me and I go back inside. I know this is wrong. I don't feel like I am in my senses anymore but one thing which I am completely sure about is jungkook. It's been a long time without him and now I will go to him no matter what. He will be mine.
I hear a knock on the door and go to open it.

"Ahh!! My baby"

Aunt jia says and hugs me. So does my grandfather.

"I missed you"

I say and let them in. I have to discuss some real important questions with them.......

In seoul:

"What on earth is wrong with him?"

Jimin asks the doctor.

"I ..well-"