FLASHBACK

1 month before jin slept with namjoon:

Jin was trying hard not to get drunk that night but it was like jungkook had possessed him with some magic. He wanted to get up and leave but his heart wanted to stay there.
Jin was just hoping that hoseok would arrive soon and get him out of here but he just wasn't arriving.

"That fucker!"

Jin mumbled.

"You said something sweetheart?"

Jungkook asked jin. He was so drunk and high that he did not even know what he was doing.

"N..nothing"

Jungkook leans in and tries to kiss jin but jin pushes him back making jungkook angry.

"Well well well. You are the 1st one to deny me. Now don't tell me you are so pure. I know you. You are a fucking slut. Now before I loose my patience with you , come with me."

Jungkook tells jin in a slight of anger in his tone.

"No I will not come with you. I need to go. I am sor-"

Before jin could complete jungkook grabs him makes him sit again.

"Look I am a very good human being. I just become a little grumpy when drunk. Please drink with me for just a few min. I am sorry"

Jungkook says to jin as calmly as he could.
Jin agrees with him still trusting hoseok to arrive soon...

"Lets have you get drunk then"

Jungkook whispers....

"I need to go"

hoseok tells yoongi as he was currently in yoongi's arms all naked.

"Your jin can wait. Let him be alone and have fun as well."

Yoongi whispers into hoseok's ear. He kissed hoseok and after sometime hoseok gave in too. He knew jin would kill him but its too late now anyway.

"Ahh ahh ahhh moreee"

Hoseok screams as yoongi fucks him hard. There were sounds of moans and screamings which covered the sound of hoseok's phone ringing non stop.....

"Where on earth is jungkook?"

Jimin asks taehyung who was calling jungkook for last 15 min.

"Why won't he answer? I swear to god! I will kill him"

Jimin screams as he needs jungkook asap for signing some paperwork for the most important project in seoul. He needed jungkook's signature asap. They had a stamp but they needed jungkook live for the videoconferencing as well.

"Ahhhh fuck! I think we will have to deal with it. They have started the meeting"

Taehyung tells a very irritated and pregnant jimin.

"Fuck that little bastard!"

"Is it only me or does everyone find you this attractive?"

A complete drunk jin askes jungkook.

"Coz you know I find you extremely hot!"

Jin says and leans in to kiss jungkook.
Jungkook lets jin take the lead for now and kisses him back.
Jin allows jungkook entrance and he does not miss the chance. The desire to kiss jin was becoming uncontrable for jungkook so when jin took the lead he just enjoyed the soft sweet and plump lips of jin.
Soon the makeout went burning hot and both of there bodies dying to touch each other.
For the 1st time in 10min. Jungkook pulls away already missing jin's lips.