THE NIGHT?? maybe

Jungkook was busy fucking around in his hotel when he got a call from taehyung.
From a really weird position he got up and answered the phone as he knew if he did not this tae will tell jimin and he will come running here.

"What!"

Jungkook says.

"Don't talk to me like that. Why are you not picking my phone. I had to call by tae's phone. Now listen. We have got the plans for our future hotels in Brazil and Australia. I want you to come in the office right now. Let the people survive there."

"Ahh ok fine. I will be there"

Jungkook says and goes back to his girls.
One of them hops on him and straddles him.

"You guys are really needy aren't you?"

He asks while getting up from the grip and putting his clothes on.

"Okay I need to go! My annoying short brother is calling me"

He says but one of the girls comes towards him and kisses him touching  his dick.

"Your short brother won't mind if you stay a bit late"

Jungkook kisses her back and then pushes her on to the ground

"You fucking slut. Listen here. No one can call him short except me. Do you understand. Plus my brother is much more important to me then fucking your pussy right now. Don't you ever disrespect him ever again or else I will show you how it feels to actually have sex with me and trust me its not  safe"

Jungkook says and leaves.

He goes to the office and finds his brother with liara sleeping on his lap and taehyung massaging his back.

"Hey! Kook take these. These are the plans study them and tell me if you need any changes I will get them done."

Taehyung says.
Jungkook nods and takes them.

"By the way kook we have to leave for seoul soon. Please don't get anyone pregnant until then."

"How about I get you pregnant huh!"

Jungkook says to jimin.

"Bro he is my husband"

Taehyung says but is stopped by jimin.

"Mr. Jeon jungkook as for your notice I am already pregnant and with my husband. I would rather kill myself then getting pregnant for you. Now get your ass out of here before I rip it off your body."

Jimin snaps at jungkook.

"Little one got good temper. As if I was going to. You are not my type anyway"

Says jungkook laughing and leaves only with a angry jimin screaming back at him.
This happens every day. They are used to it but during pregnancy jimin is just overboard........

It's just 6 months for jin's 23rd birthday and jen has still got nothing. The only way to get jin in control would be either lucas to come back and kill the devil , but that would kill seokjin as well which can't be done. And other one is when the devil attches himself with the equal one ie. If the devil side of jin ever finds someone who has the same compatible energy, it will attach himself with the equal. And if that happens the equal would be able to control jin. He and only he will be able to do that and bring back jin to normal when he goes savage.

"I don't know what to do. Jin is already showing signs."

Jen says to jia Jen's older sister. She is also a priest and has been helping jen since jin's birth.