Louis and Legosi Sitting in The Tree~

Legosi flipped the sign on the entrance door, now showing the words 'We're closed' to the outside.

He took off his apron and put it aside before going to one of the mirrors in his cafe. He checked himself in front of it and readjusted everything he was wearing. Glasses, white shirt, black jeans. Everything was in order. He considered wearing his contact lenses, but they always irritated his eyes so he didn't bother.

*Bzzt*

Legosi's phone buzzed and he pulled it out. There was a message from his best friend, Jack.

GL on your date! I'm rooting for you👍!!

The wolf smiled and his finger started tapping his reply.

Thanks.

He was going to put his phone back before another message came through.

Tell me all about it later!

I want the deets

Legosi sighed, "Of course he does..."

Okay, I will.

His ears perked up when he heard a car noise outside. It sounded like it stopped in front of his cafe.

"It's him," Legosi's tail started wagging as he put his phone back into his pocket. He walked toward the door leading outside with hasty steps.

His heart beat harder and harder the closer he got to the door. He put his hand on the handle and took a deep breath before opening the door.

The moment he got outside, Legosi was greeted by a fancy black car parked in front of the cafe. Legosi was definitely not a car expert by any means, he doesn't even recognize what brand the car was. But he was sure that that car was expensive from the looks of it. Very, very expensive. Was Louis that rich?

The driver seat's window rolled down, revealing a familiar red deer that was sitting behind it. Louis leaned out of the window. He looked at the wolf and smiled smugly, "C'mon, get in."

"O-okay," Legosi walked around the car to the passenger seat and opened the door. He had to bend down quite a bit to get inside due to his large frame.

The wolf sat down, "Oh wow.."

As soon as he sat down, it felt as if the seat was sucking him in with how comfy it was.

"Comfortable?" Louis asked.

Legosi nodded, "Y-yeah, very," He looked around the inside of the car, everything looked so fancy to him. He didn't dare to touch any of it.

"Let's get going then," the deer turned on the GPS on the screen in between them and played a relaxing music on the radio before driving them out of the area.

The ride was silent, but neither of them felt awkward. Louis was focused on the road while occasionally glancing at Legosi, who was currently looking out the window. The wolf was watching the view of the city fly by as they drove to the cinema.

Legosi leaned in further into his seat and let out a content sigh. The calming music created a relaxing atmosphere in the car and Louis's presence comforted him. He tried his hardest to stay awake, but the wolf's eyes grew heavier and heavier. And before he knew it, he drifted off to sleep.